Tom- You forget his Birthday

1- Imagine: You forget His birthday

You wake up in the morning as the sun shines it's blinding beams through the curtains. You take a long stretch as you slump back onto the bed. But it feels empty. Tom's not beside you, but he was last night? Where did he go? Does he not like being around you anymore?
Your mind was scattered with negative thoughts.

Your POV(I tend to do this because it sounds better so bare with me. :) )

I knew this relationship wouldn't last that long.

"TOM!? Are you here?" I yell, as I quickly get up out of bed.

No reply, and I start to panic.

"Tom, you know I hate it when you scare me." I warn him

"But you just look so beautiful when you're frightened love." I scream as I almost fall on my face.

But Tom catches me before I could collide with the floor.

"THOMAS WILLIAM HIDDLESTON! WHAT THE F-"

"Ah ah no profanities will be used today." He cuts me off. Still holding me in his arms as we stand in this uncomfortable position.

"And who says?" I argue.

"Me" he replies.

I get out of his grasp. As I walk towards the kitchen. I turn around to see him standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Well, if I don't listen to you on a regular basis why should it be any different today?

why should it be any different today? ." I tease, as I cross my arms.

"Oh cmon y/n, you wouldn't want to upset the birthday boy now would you? Not until you see
what I have planned for the two of us tonight."
He winks.

I can feel my cheeks heat up like a volcano as he walks towards me slowly and seductively.

Oh shit! It's Tom's birthday today, I can't believe I forgot, I'm such a horrible girlfriend!

Okay y/n just play it out, pretend you remembered, act normal.

He stops a looks at me with a confused look.

"Hey my dear, are you alright? You seem a little lost in thought." He asks

"Oh, y-yes, sorry I'm just really excited to give you your present after work tonight." I said smiling.

"I'm so excited! You always make me the best presents!" He says as he kisses me on the lips.

"Alright I have to go." He starts, putting on his coat.

"Until tonight." He winks as he closes the door from behind him.

All of a sudden the feeling of panic once again rides up through me, as I feel my throat tighten.

What am I going to do! I don't have a present for  Tom!! What will he say? Will he get mad at me for forgetting? It's too late now to make him a gift or go buy one so I guess I'll just have to confess.

Maybe I could decorate the house, I mean, it's better than nothing.

-a lot of decorating later-

I slump down on the couch in exhaustion after all of that hard work of decorating and cleaning.

All of a sudden I hear the door creak open to reveal a tired looking Tom.

"Hey Babe, are you alr-"

"Don't even talk to me y/n."

Taken aback by his reaction you can sense something is wrong. Because Tom is on the verge of tears.

"Come on Tom, you can tell me anything

"Come on Tom, you can tell me anything." I say calmly as I touch his shoulder.

He brushes it off as he walks away.

I follow behind him, until we make it in to the bedroom which was covered in roses and forget me not's, as we agreed that red and blue are our favourite colours.

He is silent for a few minutes,

I feel super awkward standing here. I have to break the silence.

"Tom, please, just talk to me." I beg.

"Okay, you want to know what happened, well first I went to work and the whole cast didn't even wish me a happy birthday! I've known them for like years and they forget, and then as I'm leaving, Taylor my ex comes up to me and tells me that she hopes that I could just jump off a bridge or some stupid shit like that, and how she completely forgot it was my birthday! And You know what would make my day even better? If you forgot as well!" He yells sarcastically.

"I-I did." I say quietly.

"What was that?" He asks.

"I-I forgot your birthday, I-I I'm sorry." I say as I feel the tears well up in my eyes.

"I'm a horrible girlfriend and I don't deserve you. How could I have been so stupid to forget own my boyfriends birthday!" I bang my head against the wall twice until I feel two strong hands hold my head in place.

"Stop! What are you doing?" He asks confused once again.

"I-I just I lied to you, about having
A gift for you."

Tom turns me around as we look into each other's eyes.

"That doesn't matter anymore, as long as we're here together, you and me, that's all the gift I need, and it's the best gift you could ever give me, never forget that." I blush as we hug, and as we slowly back out, his lips passionately and quickly connect with mine.

" I blush as we hug, and as we slowly back out, his lips passionately and quickly connect with mine

He then pushes me against the wall and he hold my wrists above my head.

"Who do you think you are Mr. Hiddleston?"

"I'm the birthday boy my dear."