Tom-Red Carpet Madness

You and Tom have been dating for about a year now and since then you two have been supported by his fans. However there is always those fans who believe that you and him shouldn't be
together.

You kind of pushed it aside and didn't really care about their comments in these past few months, and haven't told Tom about the hate you get, but somehow today was just the breaking point.

"Love, are you soon ready?" You hear your boyfriend yell from the kitchen.

"Y-yeah, I'm just touching up my makeup a bit!"

You look at you phone on twitter and see all of the people posting about you and the red carpet.

@TheRealTommyH- if @y/t/n is going to be at the Brits tonight she better have her face caked in makeup so that she can hide her ugliness.

@HiddlesTea - @y/t/n If you walk down the red carpet even 2 feet close to Tom, I'll kill you.

You start to breathe heavily.

@Lokisstaff- I bet @y/t/n is going to look like such a slob compared to her handsome boyfriend. Break up already! You don't belong with each other!

@SunChild1998: @y/t/n better keep a long jacket on to hide her ugly disproportionate body!

A tear rolls down your cheek.

'Luckily I'm wearing all waterproof makeup.' You thought.

You take a look in the mirror, and frown because you knew you were never going to add up to Tom.

You were shocked that the fans started to threaten your life.

You walked out of the bedroom with a smile, a fake one at that.

You had to stay strong, you couldn't let Tom know.

"There you are! What took you so long? We're going to be late! You know what that's okay, don't worry you adorable head about it alright?" He said embracing you.

You took in his scent, and in an instant it calmed you down.

You needed to stay calm, because you hated large crowds, as they give you major anxiety.

Tom takes your hand, leading you to his car.
He opens the door to let you get seated and shuts the door behind you.

You buckle up and Tom gets in the drivers seat, buckling up, and starting the car.
Then casually took off.

He would much rather drive himself, than have a paid chauffeur labour him around town. He thought it was extremely unfair.
Even though he is a celebrity and having someone drive you most of the time everywhere is required, he wouldn't allow it.

What a kind soul.

I don't deserve him.

"Y/n are you listening to me?" Tom interrupts my thoughts.

Oh no, I zoned out again

"Y-yes of course, always." You stutter.
'hopefully he buys it, hopefully he buys it' You think.

"Okay, were soon there." He caresses your
hand with his thumb to say 'don't worry about zoning out.'

"I'm so excited." You muttered.

He smiles. Oh his beautiful heartwarming smile in fact.

You can't believe that your actually going to try to avoid him when you actually get to the Brit's.

Tom always tells me to "Not allow negativity get in the way of the things you love." But I am unfortunately betraying his motion.

We arrive and he parks in his private parking space in the back of the large stadium.