Loki-Sunshine

Part two of-Things Left Unsaid
Bold/Italics: Lyrics to the song.
Italics:Backstory.

You're my sunshine, my only sunshine

That song played over and over again in your head as you floated in space.

You turned your gaze slowly to see Thor.

He was floating about 1 foot away from you.

"thor.." you barely muttered.
He acknowledged your voice, and turned his head slightly.

"L-lady-."

"S-Save your breath." You whispered.

"I l-love you." He said trying his best to hug you while floating.

You feel a single tear escape your eye.

And all of a sudden you felt your body slowly decompose away, and your head was all fuzzy.

You make me happy when skies are grey.

This was it.
You will finally be reunited with your one true love.
All of the nightmares play back to his death, and you can't believe such a horrible person could do that with such ease.

You never know dear, how much I love you.

Loki never really understood why you cared for him, he was always so hesitant every time you made a romantic gesture. And it was hard to tell if he actually enjoyed it.

Please don't take my sunshine away.

And that's precisely what that monster did. He took the only person who understood you and didn't judge or use you, even from the first time you met.

You sighed as you reminisced that moment.

You were living on your own at this point, at the young age of 7.

You remember you were sitting in an abandoned treehouse, where you were currently living.

You pretended that you were living in a huge castle, and that you were the queen. Even though you knew that could never happen.

"I am your queen, and you shall kneel before me!" You said, and all of a sudden you are interrupted by the flash of a green light.

Confused, your little body scurried towards the back corner of the rotting treehouse.

You are welcomed by a young boy, close to your age, with black hair and the bluest of eyes.

You stare at him for the longest time, trying to hide from him.

"LOKI, that's not fair! No magic during t-" another boy enters the treehouse, but he seems more aggressive than the first boy. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"It's alright, you can come out, we don't bite."

"Well most of us." The blonde one said.

"Shut up Thor."

You stare at them in fear.

"Are you alone?" The one You is assume is Loki asks.

You nod, feeling the tears form in your tiny eyes.

They both walk towards you so that they can see you better, but you continue to back away.

"What are you doing here by yourself?" Thor asks.

"This is my home." You bluntly state.