Loki- "That's Prince Loki to you"

Takes place after Thor and into Thor 2. You are originally from Earth, but then Thor rescued you after you were stuck underneath a car during the chaos that Loki caused in New York. Frigga takes you in, and you work as servant in the kingdom, however Odin treats you horribly and sends you down to the dungeons to clean. During your time being you grow fond of the one and only green and gold prince.

Your POV:
I awake before sunrise once again to start my duties. Everyday it's the same, wake up before sunrise, tidy my bed, put on my rags of clothing and get to work. Which consists of cleaning the corridor, throne room(which takes an incredibly long time wow!)
"Y/N!!" Odin yells from the throne room. I scurry as quick as I can, tripping in the process as I fell to the floor inside of the golden doors. I get up feeling slightly embarrassed.
"Y-yes Odin?" I reply.
"That's king to you."
"Okay, Yes my king?"
"This throne room isn't really shining like it usually does.."
"Odin but-"
"I SAID THAT'S ALLFATHER TO YOU!? You're incredibly stupid."

I look down feeling ashamed.

"As a punishment, I shall send you to the dungeon... where you shall clean until every spec of rust and dust ball has vanished." I gulped.

I don't know how I'm going to be able to do this, let alone go down to the dungeons, I've never truly been down there, but I heard that prince Loki has been imprisoned for a few weeks.

"Stop your day dreaming maid and get to work! I want to see it clean by tonight." What??!!! There is no way!

I nodded, walking at a quick pace.

Before I could leave the room, Odin interrupted me by saying.

"I do not want any communication between you and Loki, or any of the prisoners, do I make myself clear?"

I nodded, walking off, as I grabbed my cleaning supplies out of the supply closet. Walking down to the dungeon.

What is Odin talking about? There is absolutely no rust! This is, beautiful. It looks like most of this is clean so I just won't clean that area. I walked over, struggling with all my cleaning supplies.
I turned ahead to see a person in on of the cells.

I see a pale figure in front of me
I look closely to see that he is in fact sleeping. This early in the morning? Hmm. Strange..

He must've sensed my presence because he jolted awake.

"What are you staring at mortal?"

I look down in shock. How does he know I'm from Earth? I've never seen him prior to New York. Even then he never noticed me.

"Are you mute darling?"

"S-sorry, the Allfather told me not to talk to you." I said embarrassed.

"That old man gets more and more ridiculous everyday." Loki complained as I started scrubbing the rim of his cell.

I don't even understand why Odin wanted me to clean down here, it's spotless.

-a few hours later-

"Oh maid?.."

What does he want now! He's been bugging at me ever since I started cleaning down here.
I tried to hold in my frustration as I looked at him.

"Y-yes Loki?"

"That's Prince Loki to you puny mortal."

I rolled my eyes. 'asshole.'
"Stop your cleaning and get me more books, I'm uninspired watching you clean."

"Also watch your place before calling me names like that."

What? How did he hear me??

"Magic my dear." He needs to stop entering my mind without permission like that!