Tom-Coffee Shop Adventures

There you sit, in the same position as you were 5 hours ago.

Your boyfriend just stood you up today, he promised to meet at this cafe, and you and your best friend had a huge argument over the most ridiculous of things.

"Could this day get any worse?" You sigh as you put your face into your hands.

"Excuse me Love, is this seat taken?" Your thoughts are interrupted by a British voice.

You glanced up to see an extremely attractive man with brownish blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.

'Come on y/n stop staring at him!' You tell yourself.

"N-no, go ahead.." you start
"No one ever wants to sit with me so..." You whisper so that only you could hear it.

"What was that?" He asked.

Well he must have spectacular hearing.

"It's nothing, I'm just, you know, talking to myself. Normal stuff:" you mutter on. And he looks at you with one eyebrow lifted.

"I'm not too convinced, usually when people say that it's nothing, it's clearly not nothing."

He then goes to sit down in the chair directly across from you.

"Didn't you want to borrow this chair?"

"Well, I wanted to get to know you better, so I decided to borrow the chair here." You both giggle.

"Well there's nothing really to know. I'm a pretty boring person ya know." You say.

"I highly doubt that but, alright let's start off with names."

"I'm Y/n L/n"

"Very interesting, I'm Tom Hiddleston."
Change to your POV:

Wait, what? The Tom Hiddleston is talking to me? Okay y/n you need to calm down!
You can't let him know you're like his biggest fan.

"So y/n, what is your favourite colour?"

"F/c, yours?"

"Oh my goodness me too!" I know, that's why I said it *wink *wink*

"Do you like Shakespeare?"

"Oh my gosh of course! I love all of his plays and everything! I just can't choose one!! Whoops, I'm sorry, did I get overexcited again? I do this a lot."

"Nonono, I think it's rather fascinating hearing you rant." Wait did I just hear that clearly?

Nah there is no way.

"Ahem, Love, are you alright?"

"Oh sorry, I must've zoned out once again."

"It's alright dear, this place has always been a bit of a drag for me."

"Yeah.." well this is awkward.

He breaks the silence by saying.

"Why don't we ditch this place and go do something fun?"

Is this actually happening?

"O-okay." I say as we both get up at the same time.

I exit the coffee shop with Tom slowly coming behind me.

I turn around facing him and he asks.

"So, what would you like to do?" Oh gosh why would he as me a question like that?!

"I'm not sure, I'm fine with whatever you want to do." I say, he nods.

Then all of a sudden a shrill High pitched scream comes into the passage way of my eardrums.