BEGINNING

^^LIZA

The perfect Luna. That was the first thing I noticed about her. Then her gorgeous face followed by her sparkling blue eyes. My cold heart started to beat again and from that moment on I knew she belonged to me.

Her full lips stretched in an adorable smile. Iason, my wolf, stirred alive and howled in pure happiness. We both thought this day would never come. That the Moon Goddess had no soul to combine with my darkness.

Yet there she was, gorgeous and pure.

And as in sensing me, our eyes met and her smile only grew. Her face lighted up and I thought I would fall to my knees, her beauty too surreal. We touched shortly afterwards, her skin soft and unharmed.

"Mate", she had whispered.

"Mate", I had replied.

That was four years ago, the first time we met. I had brought her home with me, to my pack, Blood Moon. She had turned all my darkness into light, for the first time in forever we knew how to smile and to have fun.

She changed me.

If I knew that in three years from then she would die, I would've done it all differently. Isn't that what we all say? If we would have another chance, we would do it different, make things right.

Driven by that thought I was set on doing the impossible.

Bring her back from death.

Dark witches were dangerous and I would never willingly visit them. But despite my situation and the desperate need to be reunited with my mate, I went through with the agreement.

They told me that the Moon Goddess would give me another chance, a second mate.

"She has chosen your soul to trust her to, only because of your strength, Àlpha Eros. Once you lay your eyes on her, you shall feel a need to protect her, because that's a duty the Moon Goddess has prescribed for you. She'll be your weapon to a century old war",

A century old war. Rogues. The plague of wolf-kind.

"Weapon?", I had asked.

"She's possess powers behind our comprehension, Àlpha. That's why she'll be able to bring your beloved mate back. Follow this recipe strictly and you'll be reunited",

I had taken the paper, but before I could walk away, they stopped me. Their old, soulless eyes dug into me and I knew why they weren't the people to mess with.

"Don't forget that the mate bond implies on her too. Your wolf will want to mate her just as much as he wanted to mate your Liza",

"Liza is the only one for me",

"Wait and see, Àlpha, fate has a cruel way of not playing out the way we want it to be",

If I only knew how right they were about to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it.
Like and comment what you thought about it.
XXXXX