THE FELIX PACK

There was a dress on my bed and I'm sure it wasn't mine. It was gorgeous, that was for sure. There was a note with it and I carefully picked it up.

For tonight, be ready by eight. -Eros.

Did he buy me a dress? How the hell did he have such a great style? A smile appeared on my face and I held it to my chest, feeling pretty for once in my life.

I looked at the clock and it was six, so I had two hours to get ready. Not that I actually wanted to go. This morning I tried to play sick, but he saw through it and told me to grow up. I was sure he was confused about why I didn't want to come, but he didn't ask.

The Felix Pack was my old pack, my personal hell. Going back there is like getting back together with your ex, wrong and bad.

But it wasn't like I had a choice. I never have one and I probably never will.

{~}<->{~}<->

Angela was wearing a wide blue dress and she was glowing. She was a pretty girl, but I think it was her pregnancy. They always say pregnant women glow and she was.

I walked downstairs to see her and Lucius, him in a suit with a matching tie to her color of the dress. I knew she hated me, but today she was bearable. Meaning that she didn't give me her usual glare, she just looked at me and stayed quiet.

"Where's Eros?", I asked.

"He's laying new flowers on his mates grave", there was the Angela I knew.

Lucius gave her a look and she just shrugged. I sighed and sat down, trying to contain my nerves, but I honestly didn't want to go. I didn't want to see him again. I would start crying or worse, beg him to love me.

Three years later and I still wasn't over him.

"Are you ready to go?", Eros was back.

The others nodded and I kept quiet. Angela started gushing about how excited she was to see Alice. My body froze at the name of my own sister if she was even worth that word. Then I realized I would see her and my mother again.

"I'm not going", I stated, trying to escape upstairs.

"Aurora", Eros pulled me back.

"What the hell is your problem?", he demanded.

I couldn't tell them. No one knew. And I would like to keep it that way. But it also meant that I didn't have a good argument to stay here.

"I can't tell you", I managed.

"Then you have no argument. The car. Now", he commanded and I did as told.

Because he was right. I had none.

{~}<->{~}<->

They all watched me. Whispered. Gossiped. My stomach was going wild and I could feel him in the room. I could smell him. My heart was going wild and I felt like I was going to faint any second now.

"Àlpha Eros, how long has it been, bud?!", his voice rang through my ears and I froze.

"Àlpha James, happy birthday",

They greeted each other like old friends, which they probably were. I saw Angela hugging my older sister, Alice. It was like they all knew each other and I didn't, even when one was my sister and the other, my first mate.

"Aurora",

Our eyes met and I wanted to run. Deep inside of me, my wolf stirred and I felt like everything would explode, because of the stress and the nerves.

James was still as handsome as I knew him, only older. Strong jawline, the familiar olive-green eyes, and his full dark brown hair. He was wearing a suit without a tie, a few buttons down, exposing his glorious Adam's apple. I've always been crazy about that.

He was so defined and divine.

I was so busy taking in his beauty that I hadn't noticed him stalking over to me and grabbing my chin tightly. He exposed my neck, clearing Eros mark out. A loud growl filled the nice room and the music fell out.

All the attention was on us now.

"Who?", he demanded coldly.

I stayed frozen, unable to speak. Why did he care? Why was he so angry? He rejected me and choose my older sister instead.

"Answer",

If he hadn't such a tight grip on me, I would've fallen. Suddenly everything went back into action like I was sucked back in reality. I realized he was touching me, demanding me who marked me.

But that wasn't his place to.

"Don't touch me", I spat and pushed him off, hard.

His eyes darkened and I knew I was challenging his wolf, but I didn't care. He rejected me, he had no right to ask me about my mark with another wolf. If he so desperately wanted to know, he shouldn't have rejected me.

"Why don't we discuss this in private?",

Our eyes fell on Eros, who was staring at me. He looked a bit pissed, probably because I didn't tell him that I knew James. And he's not dumb.

He just found out the reason I didn't want to come tonight.

{~}<->{~}<->

The office was just how I remembered it when I walked in here three years ago to be rejected and declared a lone wolf. I sat in the exact same chair, but now I was older and wiser.

I wouldn't look at James now, begging to love me, because that was the old me.

He would only hurt me again if I even tried showcasing my true feelings for him.

And I was tired of getting hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a double update since the previous chapter is very short
I hope you like it!
Like and comment.
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!!
XXXXX