WEDDING

Ever since Aurora was a pup she had dreamt about her perfect wedding. The perfect dress, the perfect location and the perfect man. She was proud to say that she was able to pull those aspects of her dream off, but she was saddened that the final and most important thing would never happen.

Her father walking her down the aisle.

She knew it was so cliche, but that was always the part she enjoyed the most about weddings. The whole symbolic behind it: I grant you my daughter, take care for her, like I did.

Now she was all alone.

In front of her were the flower-girls and her bridesmaids. Behind her was Aphrodite, holding up her dress. And right there at the end of the aisle stood her soon to be husband.

Eros.

An amazed smile crept on his lips and Aurora giggled softly, he looked so dazed. She could feel his thoughts, he thought she looked gorgeous, divine.

She reached the end and he held out his hand for her. If only her dad was her to plant hers in his and smile proudly. But he wasn't. Still she went through and smiled truly at him.

"Welcome, everybody. Today we bring two mates together in the union of marriage. Àlpha Eros Iason Staros and Luna Aurora Diana Smith", the priest started.

The room sat back down and on the front row Aurora caught her mom. She was alone. She had hoped Alice would come. Even though they had a rough time, she still wanted her here. This was one of the most important moments of her life.

Her mom smiled and nodded, tears falling down her cheeks. Aurora recognized Luna Dora next to her, caressing her back. They grew to be best friends apparently.

She was just happy she had her mom here, didn't matter how or with who.

{~}<->{~}<->

"And now I pronounce you husband and wife. Everybody give a round of applause for Eros and Aurora Staros",

The room cheered and I giggled, moving closer to Eros, waiting for the priest to speak those five little words.

"You may kiss the bride",

And he did. I laid my arms around him and he swung me around. I broke our kiss by laughing and he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Aurora Staros, I can get used to that", he whispered in my ear.

Me too.

Aurora dragged me to the dance floor, but I truly hate dancing. She does it everywhere she goes, which is cute, but it's her thing. I don't dance.

"Come on, Eros, move those hips", she grinned.

"Listen, babe, I don't dance",

"I call bullshit. Dance for me, mr. Staros",

I raised my eyebrows, but she winked and started to dance herself. My eyes caught her popping curves and honestly I just wanted to fast forward to tonight. This party was getting lame anyhow, I was ready for weddings night.

"Eros, please", she jumped in my arms.

How can I say no to her? I swear this girl is going to be the end of me. So I started to move from side to side and she smiled so beautiful I nearly passed.

Which state of mind once told me she was not for me? She was perfect.

We ended up dancing the entire night and I slowly stopped caring and got loose with my wife. It felt good to not be the perfect example for a night, to finally relax and get loose.

Until we had visit.

I haven't talked to Liza since she left me for Jake West. We've grown apart and ever since I started with Aurora, she didn't pop up in my mind. Because I had someone else that I love more.

It wasn't like I stopped loving her, I still did, Aurora knew that. I mean I can't erase three years of loving someone so deeply. Liza will always be the girl that I loved first, but Aurora is the girl I'll love eternally.

"Go talk to her", Aurora kissed my cheek.

"You sure?", I would never let her go talk to James.

That's because I didn't trust him. He would try something on her, without a doubt.

"Yes, you two need to talk",

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are?",

"A couple of times, but keep it coming",

I chuckled and walked towards Liza. I scanned the room for her lover, but there was no sign of him. She was alone and looked troubled. My eyes took in her outfit, a cute, little summer dress, nothing for a wedding.

"Hey", I greeted.

"Cam we talk?"

I nodded.

"Privately",