GIRL BOSS

Aurora sat near the little stream in the woods, practicing her powers. The warm and beautiful nature welcomed her and it felt nice to be away from everybody. She was finally able to breathe.

Water was bending at her will and she formed the most peculiar forms with it. A smile appeared on her face as her powers brought her to inner peace.

"Aurora!",

The water dropped and she looked around to find a familiar face walking towards her. Only she couldn't recall his name.

The boy looked nervous but excited. He blended in well with nature with his light brown hair and forest green eyes. Unlike all the other werewolves he was small and boney. Yet he looked around the age of twenty, the age where a male reaches his fullest strength.

"You look familiar", she spoke.

Of course, she didn't remember him. He was just an Omega, doomed to be forgotten. Also, she was surrounded by remarkable and gorgeous people, she had no eyes for him.

"We met once when you were waiting for Alpha Eros to show up. When you went to visit the Claw Pack",

After a long time of thinking, she recalled him. She was sitting on the stairs and he had come to her. They hadn't talked much, but she did remember him.

"I'm sorry, it's just-",

"I didn't expect you to remember me, I'm just an Omega",

She jumped up, scoffing at him. He froze, afraid he insulted her. That was the last thing he wanted.

"That has nothing to do with it. I don't care for titles",

He nodded and she relaxed. A silence fell and she turned back to the stream. He saw the water move and he guessed it was her doing since it still watered.

"My name is Oliver",

"It's nice to meet you Oliver", she still hadn't turned back.

Now was his time, now he had to step up his game and just do it. He took a step forward, his hands were itching and he thought it through again.

If Aurora would tell Eros, he would be whipped until he begged for death.

Whips were only given to traitors or males who had grown feelings for the Alphas mate.

Aurora was technically the Alphas mate.

"I know it may sound strange, but I just have to get this off my chest...",

She slowly turned to him, a frown crossing her gorgeous face. The wind blew her hair just behind her shoulders and Oliver turned silent, amazed by her intimidating beauty.

The perfect female to carry his children, she would make them strong and breathtaking.

"The first time I saw you, I knew you were the one for me",

The frown only deepened and she watched him confused. He took a step closer, but she raised her hand. A warning, because she didn't want him to get into trouble.

"Whatever you're trying to do, please think about it. Eros may have Liza now, but that doesn't mean he lets me free to date anyone who I please",

"But it doesn't have to be that way",

Olivier walked towards her, trying to grab her hands, but she pulled away. Slowly she backed away until the stream stopped her. The water rushing into her shoes.

"Olivier, I don't know you. We don't know each other",

"I know everything about you: your favorite color is blue, you love music, baking and reading, you live in LA in a-",

"You just googled me!",

He saw that he crept her out. Of course, he sounded like an obsessed stalker, which he was. He was obsessed with her. How couldn't he? She was so beautiful and amazing.

"I love you",

"You don't know what love is",

Suddenly he managed to grab onto her arm and he dragged her against him. Her hands felt against his toned chest and she tried to push herself free.

"Whatever Àlpha Eros is giving you isn't love either. He used you only to get Liza back-",

Aurora pushed him off hard, making him tumble to the ground. The earth crumbled beneath him and locked him tightly. Rage was radiating off her, she hated it when people talked about her feelings for Eros.

"What's between me and Eros is my business",

And she walked off, leaving him all alone with a cold night facing him.

The next morning when Aurora walked down for breakfast, Eros stood to wait for her and he wasn't happy. Last night when he was running border control with Lucius, they found a frozen Olivier stuck to the ground.

Only Aurora could've caused that.

"I've aloud you to go out and practice your powers, but I didn't expect you to use it on pack members", he scowled.

What she did was pure self-defense. She didn't want that creep all over her and lecturing her about her feelings. It wasn't his place to do so.

"Look, or we can and go arguing and fighting like we always do or you will let me enjoy my breakfast in all peace",

He scoffed and grabbed her plate away, throwing it in the garbage bin. And like the diva queen he is, he walked out with attitude, for her to follow. Aurora rolled her eyes and just did it. Honestly, she wasn't in the mood for a fight.

She walked out and was dragged into a tight embrace, forcing her against the wall. Eros towering her and she felt breathless. Her body was shivering at his touch and she tried to push it off, but she was never able to. He would always affect her in this way.

"You're going to tell me what he did to you right now",

"He didn't-",

"Aurora, I swear...", he growled.

He wouldn't let her go until she told him what happened. But Aurora didn't want Olivier to get in trouble either, she knew what happened to males who came for the Luna. Whips. He didn't deserve that. Of course, he was annoying, but that meant nothing compared to his punishment.

"I was in a bad mood and he just was the first victim I saw", she lied smoothly.

"Really?", Eros questioned.

She nodded and he pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear. He rested his finger against her forehead and stayed quiet. Slowly his expressions changed gravely into a rage and she caught up with what he was doing.

Recalling her memories.

He had marked her, so he had access to her memory by touch and normally mind link, but she wasn't officially a pack member, so it doesn't work.

"He's dead", he grumbled and marched outside.

For her to follow him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A double update!
I hope you liked it!
Vote and comment!
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!!!
XXXXX