FAILED ESCAPE

After a week, I realized it must be done. My baggage was packed and I had my plan all set out. Tonight I would escape Blood Moon Pack. Eros had ruined all his chances with me to bring back his beloved Liza.

The bruise had slowly faded away and it was now nowhere to be found, spotless. Like it didn't happen, but it did. It was carved in my memory and I would never forget how hopeless and scared I felt at the moment.

All the hope I had for us had vanished.

The only light I had was the bright moon as I ran through the woods. I haven't been outside yet since I was always forced to train, I regret that. It was gorgeous, breathtaking and almost tempted me to stay.

Almost.

Eros had tightened the barriers after the rogue attack, I knew that for a fact. They were bolting with electricity and I fired through them with my powers, causing a loud explosion. Now the Warriors were alarmed.

Just when I wanted to escape, I felt exhausted. I cursed myself for forgetting how tired my powers could make me. I tried to crawl me away, but they already caught up with me.

So far my escaping plan.

"Aurora?",

Hunter. He lifted me up and I closed my eyes defeated. I felt him carrying me back, to the packhouse. To Eros' rage. I prepared myself for probably another beating. He was a monster.

I was seated in a chair of the familiar living room. My eyes went to a shirtless Eros and I couldn't help but imagine all the dirty things I could do with the glory that he called his body. On his chest, just over his heart, was his Àlpha mark. Just a simple claw with the Greek letter Àlpha in the middle. He looked like a Greek god. I wanted to slap myself, I shouldn't think about him in that way.

He was a monster.

"Aurora tried to escape", Hunter spoke.

My eyes went to the ground and I braced myself. The Gamma spoke on how I broke through the fence, but my powers weakened me to continue my escape. It sounded darn pathetic.

"Thank you, Hunter, you can leave now",

Hunter did as told and I stayed silent. My body prepped itself for his wrath, but it never came. I looked up and saw him kneeled in front of me.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you, you're right I'm a monster", his words shocked me.

"I'm so set on getting Liza back that I do things without thinking. Hitting you was a moment of lost control, there was no bone in my body that truly wanted that. It was anger and I have troubles condemning that",

My body slowly relaxed and I wanted him to continue. I tried to stop my heart, to stop falling for him. He still hit me, I needed time.

"I can't just forget what you did to me", I whispered.

"I understand that, Aurora. That's why I want to do things differently. I want us to become a team. This all is not just about getting Liza back, it's about a century-old war",

"Rogues?",

He nodded and slowly laid his hand on top of mine. I watched him closely as he caressed it softly. My body was now completely relaxed and it was like he put a spell on me.

"Yes, we can defeat them together. We'll get rid of them as we're meant to do",

We. I love it when he says we.

"Rogues are a big problem", I nodded.

"What do you say? I won't force you or-",

"I do it, as long as you promise me this",

"Everything, I'll promise anything",

I got his fullest attention. His eyes stood hopeful and he almost looked adorable, not as a monster.

"Promise you'll never hit me", a tear rolled down my cheek.

Before I knew it he had me pressed in his warm embrace. My body was screaming pleasure and I held onto him. I ignored my mind that was screaming at me to not let him in. There was no way that I could resist him any longer, he was still my mate.

"Never, I'll never hit you again. I promise you that, Aurora",

And I believed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter.
I hope you like it!
Like and comment.
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!!
XXXXX