GUILT

Guilt started to form in his mouth. Eros stopped for a second, to push down the feeling. The entire training room watched their Àlpha concerned.

"Àlpha, are you alright?", Lucius' voice sounded distant.

Voices were screaming in his head, guilt pushing through the resistance. He flew forward and all the vomit came loose. It was deadly silent as he vomited. His Beta hurried to his side, caressing his back, while everything came loose.

"Training is over, everybody out!", he commanded and they did as told.

Once Eros stopped, Lucius, handed him a towel. He cleaned his mouth and sat down for a second. The voices never shut up, the guilt still alive. He had chocked her and left her there alone.

But he was sure his words had cut deeper into her skin.

"When will you tell me what's wrong?",

His Beta had no idea of what went down last night, if he did, he would be disappointed. There was no way Eros would tell him what he had done, yet he needed to. Because he needed to see the disgust and disappointment because that's what he deserved.

So he told him and Lucius stepped away, each word hitting him hard. How had it come this far? Why did he let it get this far? The entire road to bringing Liza back. Was it really worth the heart of such an innocent girl?

"This isn't you, Eros. I know more than anyone about your pained past, but don't use that as an excuse for your deeds. You hit your own mate", he spat the words out.

"Liza is my mate", the Alpha whispered softly.

"As is Aurora. She may be your weapon, but she's still a girl with bloody feelings and a heart",

She was and that's just the thing that Eros always seemed to forget.

{~}<->{~}<->

The room was dark, but I could make out her silhouette on the plain four-poster bed. Her small frame was held together and she was shivering. Her face was covered by her long brown hair, but I knew that she was crying.

"Aurora", I sat down on the bed.

Faster than lighting she sat up and scrambled away from me to the other side of the bed. Her eyes went wide and were filled with fear. I held my hands up, a sign of defeat.

"I just wanted to say-",

"Go away", her voice was silver thin.

"Please, just listen-",

"I hate you",

My mouth stopped working and I felt my heart drop. Those three little words did more damage then I thought they ever would. Since when did I care that she hated me, since when did I care for her?

"I'm sorry", my voice was trembling.

Her hair fell away from her shoulders, exposing her wound. My large handprint covered her neck and my mouth fell open. Why did I hurt her? There was only one rule I followed and that was to never hit a girl?

"W-why?", she demanded.

"I'm sorry", was the only thing I could say.

"I'm trying so hard to gain my powers, to help you. Why would you do this to me?",

"I'm sorry",

"Do you honestly think sorry is going to help?!",

Of course not, but that was all I had. My brain wasn't progressing things the way it should be. I should've said so many things, but I couldn't say them.

'Just go, Eros",

"Aurora",

"Go",

Her entire body turned away from me and it seemed like the room just darkened. I raised myself and stared at her, feeling numb.

If I only could tell her the things I couldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter.
I hope you like it!
Like and comment.
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!!
XXXXX