Chp.2

Jungkook P.O.V

I was at the festival with my brother Hoseok until he left with some girl leaving me all alone i would have just left. I would have went with my other friends but their fake and I dont really like them.

Uuuuugh!...Fucking j-ho!!!.
I said out loud because he is always leaving with someone.
I glared at some of the people who looked at me like im some weirdo.

I was currently walking to an empty class to chill and get away from people. That's when I heard someone pleading to help them. I turned the corner and saw some random as dude kissing taehyungs neck. I dont know why but that really pissed me off i mean I hate taehyung....right?

HEY STUPID FUCK HE SAID TO STOP!!! I yelled using my alpha voice to intimdate him a bit.

"Who the fuck are you, can't you see we are doing something!"the man said still pinning taehyung to the wall.

OK...First...of...all... I said getting closer and angrier....then I swung at him punching him.
My eyes turned red out of anger.

And with every word, I punched him

I...AM...JEON...FUCKING JUNGKOOK AND...SECONDLY...IT DOESENT...LOOK...LIKE...HE WANTS...TO...DO...SOMETHINGWITH...YOU!!!

By the time I finished what i needed to say I realized the man was unconscious. I stood up to see taehyung crying holding his knees to his chest.

I felt a pang to my chest.

Are you ok?...I said trying to comfort him.

"Why?"...

What? I was confused

"Thanks for helping me but...Why did you help me you hate me... Right? Taehyung said crying.

I Dont know...I just did...now clean yourself up...bye Nerd!...I said with a straight face and started to walk away.

Taehyungs P.O.V

Jerk....I mumble to my self.

Why did he help me...doesent he hate me. Even though I couldent help but smile a little bit because My Mate saved me.I quickly fixed my self and decided to not tell Jimin because I dont want him to worry about me and my problems.

I quickly put a fake smile and head back to the bench.

"Why did you take so long....did you drop a NUKE!...Jimin said laughing.

Yup! That nuck fell down just like your grades and height!...I said starting to laugh. Jimin grew a purple aurora and started to chase me down.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!".

" HEY BABE....YOUR NOT SHORT YOUR FUN SIZED!" Suga said using the last bit of energy he had before falling asleep...again.

Jimins P.O.V

Awwww...My baby said im fun sized. I said while still chasing my brother and anger rushed over me again.

Watch what's gonna happen when I get you!!!

"I highly doubt that with those short legs of yours!" taehyung said running and laughing.

Oh...Hell no!....

After hours of chasing each other...

I...huff...finally...got...you. I said holding my brother by his shirt. He was still laughing.

"Ok...ok...im sorry...laughter" taehyung said.

Ill let you go this time but next time im gonna hit you across the head really hard. I was satisfied when I heard him gulp...he knows those dont go very well they give him a...head ache.

Taehyungs P.O.V

All three of left after a while and went to "BangDonalds". We ate our food outside in the dark on a bench near a fountain the only light we had was a lampost. Me and Jimin argued because he tried to steal my chicken nuggets after I told him to order some but either way I still gave him some because hes my brother, but not for free he had to give me his chips he had at home and he agreed.

"Its getting really late we should head home". Jimin said yawning.

I agreed. We went and dropped off suga at his house and headed home.

In the car~

All of a sudden I said..
Hey girl did you fart...because you blew me away. I said and me and Jimin busted out laughing.

"Oh...oh...here's one...Man I wish you were my pinky toe so I could bang in every piece of furniture in my house.

And again we busted out laughing....

We said funny pick up lines until we got home...

Time skip~

I was in bed thinking about jungkook saving me and I couldent help but smile...but I  also frowned because what if he  rejects me when he find out im his mate his birthday is in 2 days. Our pack is gonna go because this is a special day for Werewolfs....Sigh

Well we will see what happens...

A/n: Well done with another chapter....and I know I know it sucks...send the hate comments...breathes...exhales

Post of the day

Bye!