Chp.10

OK WHAT'S UP FRENCH FRIES I'M BACK (WELL FOR A BIT)  YEAH I'M SORRY I'M A HORRIBLE WRITER I KNOW.... I KNOW BUT UH YEAH I DON'T WRIGHT MUCH CAUSE I'M ALWAYS TIRED.... SOOO YEAH EXPECT REALLY REALLY SLOW UPDATES IT'S COOL IF Y'ALL HATE ME... ;-;✌

______________________________________

Mate...
Taehyung's P.O.V

Once I felt jungkook I quickly said bye to my parents and ran down stairs.

"Hi" I said a bit nervous... But he wasn't saying anything. Until I brought his focus back.

"Is everything ok... " I said.

"U-uh- oh yeah sorry it's just you looks so beautiful babe" Jungkook says giving a bunny smile.

"Thanks I-I g-get that a l-lot" I say scratching the nape of my neck out of embarrassment.
"You look very h-handsome"

"Thank you babe I know I look handsome I mean have you seen me but your looks are better than mine" Jungkook says giving a smirk.

~Another conceded person.... I mentally slap myself~

"Thank you"

"Shall we get going"

"O-oh yes!... Sorry"

No one's P.O.V

Jungkook takes Taehyungs and hand and heads to the limo. Jungkook lightly smirks because Taehyung keeps blushing.

~He is so cute I will forever love this boi~♥

They both got in the limo and 10 minutes in Taehyung just took out his phone and started playing since no one was talking.

"Dammit!!" Taehyung shouts and instantly covers his mouth.

Jungkook was giving him a look of shock cause of his outburst.

"What are you playing to get you this mad" Jungkook says as he slightly giggles

~cute~

"S-sorry I'm just playing Dungeon Dragons (random game that came to my head) and I can't pass this level."

"What level? "Jungkook asks.

" Level 99"
Taehyung says.

"Omg!  Me and you both are on that level!! " Jungkook says excited.

"Wait you play it to!? It's fun right!? "

"Hell yeah! here let's play multiplayer and try to pass it together"

"Alright! " Taehyung was happy to finally find someone who is as dorky as him and not just that it was his mate. He never knew jungkook had this side of him.

"What your name?... So I could find you"

"4DTae_Tae99.... And yours? "

"Golden_Maknae99"