-Chp.7-

Me:(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞               Da gay

____________sorry_____________

°°°°°°

Kim Taehyung P.O.V

Everything felt so warm as the sun hit my face I felt at peace I started snuggling in more to this other warmth that I was questioning... But then it hit me... The scent of chocolate and coco butter... I instantly shot my eyes open and instantly shut them as I felt my face go red out of embarrassment.

Then it hit me everything that happened last night it was jungkooks birthday and he found his mate which is me... He excepted me... And...and now I'm sleeping in the same bed as him... And he's shirtless... I mentally yell at my self for staying over this is so embarrassing... How is he not embarrassed showing his hot milky six pa- I mean stomach jeezus taehyung what is wrong with u.

I try to get out of his grip but his strong arms snake around my waist and pulled me closer.  I successfully turn around... But he still has his arms around my waist pulling me really close. I start wiggling around to budge out of his grip... I even start calling his name to let go but it's not working. After 7 seconds of wiggling around I felt something poking me near my behind... It was strange but I kept moving around trying to figure out what it was.

Jungkooks P.O.V

"Ah~J-jungkook.... P-please... Mo-More~"
"You want more babe... Then beg for it" I say whispering in taehyungs ear Seducevly.
"Jungkook~"
"Jung~"
"Jung~kook"
"Jungkook"
"Jungkook wake up... "
I instantly shoot my eyes open only to see taehyung struggling and wiggling to get out of my grip awakening jungkook jr. (Well he's already awoken)

3rd person P.O.V
Jungkook instantly shoots up pinning taehyung by his arms looking down at him.
"Dont do things that u know u will regret later"Jungkook said using his alpha voice scary taehyung.

"S-sorry... I was just hungry" Taehyung said tearing up with fear.
Jungkook instantly felt bad after seeing his baby tear up looking scared.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to use my alpha voice on you" Jungkook said leaning down and pecking taehyung on the forehead.
Taehyung started blushing madly after hearing the nickname jungkook just gave him.
"W-why did u get mad? " Taehyung said getting angry at himself for Studering.
That's when it hit jungkook he had forgotten jungkook jr.  Woke up.

"Oh its nothing just go down stairs and ask the maids what you want to eat ill be down in a bit I got to take care of something" Jungkook said letting go of taehyung and heading to the bathroom.

"O-ok"

Taehyung started walking down the stairs looking at the amazing art work jungkook had put up. Jungkook also had a very huge house it was very beautiful as well.
While taetae was admiring all of his surrounding a voice scared him. It was a maid she was very beautiful and she looked to be about in her 40's.

"Excuse me master what would u like for breakfast"

"Oh!"

  "Sorry u startled me... Please call me taetae or taehyung" Taehyung said looking down embarrassed.

"Ok taetae what would u like for breakfast" The maid said giving taehyung A huge smile.