The day Pt.1/2Father son fight!Chp.4

Jungkooks P.O.V

It was 6:32 am I Dont really wake up this early but today is the day I find my mate....yawn...I get up and head to the shower to start up the day...but to my luck im at least not having a quiet morning.

Knock Knock knock!!!~~~

JUUUUUNGKOOOOK YYOOOOOU UUUUP!!!!...Hoseok says banging on my door a little to excited.

Yes I will be out when im ready! I say walking to the bathroom.

"Ok! Hurry up so can come and eat breakfast"

30 minutes later...

I chose to wear a white T-shirt with a big black hoodie with black jeans and white sneakers.

I look fresh if i do say is myself....I say dusting my clothes.

I walk down to eat breakfast my mom was making breakfast she made pancakes with eggs and bacon

I walk down to eat breakfast my mom was making breakfast she made pancakes with eggs and bacon. My dad was reading the news on an I-pad while drinking coffee. My brother Hoseok was using his phone probably texting some random girl...again...he was a player. He was paying a lot of attention on that phone until he noticed my presence.

"Jungkookie-chan happy birthday little bro!!!"....Hoseok said also running to give me a hug. That got everybodies attention.

"Oh!!! HAAAPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!" My mom said running up to also give me a hug. She started tearing up.

"Your growing up go fast...sniffle...sniffle...your gonna leave me one of these days" My mom was hugging me about to cry.

"Mom im growing but im never gonna leave you...you will always be my favorite girl"...I said hugging my mom she means everything to me.

"And....dad that challenge is still on!"

"Oh bring it on birthday boy....happy birthday by the way...but it will certainly not be a Happy one when I beat you...HA...HA...HA" My dad said being way to cocky.

"Oh we will see about that...let me go change into to some better fighting clothes so I could beat you and then come back take a shower and put my good clothes back on...just wait old man!" I said this and went to change. I could here my dad laughing as I went up the stairs.

My mom and Hoseok were wearing a wtf just happened face but decided to go along with it.

7 minutes later...

We are currently in our fighting arena. My mom and brother Hoseok were cheering for me.

Readyyyy....FIGHT!!!

"Come at me dad"I said said while smirking.

"Alright....Boii..."

No ones P.O.V