Chp.11

3rd P.O.V

It was....

Lisa and her 2 friends Kate and Jenny

(A/n:Random names guys... No hate towards anybody with these names😅)

"Oh welcome to " I'm out! 2 out! 3 outs! Ice cream shop!!🍨🍦🍧"Mark said waving to the girls who just looked away in disgust until Lisa saw jungkook.

" Jungkooooookiie!! We need to talk babe I think your phone was hacked"Lisa said as she ran and hugged jungkook by his arm.

This really hurt taehyung he felt his heart break a bit.... But he wasn't taking this shit anymore, he has had enough.
In a blink of an eye taehyung's eyes turned blue but something was a little different his eyes had a gold ring around them and he looked furious.

"Excuse me but it would be so
Fucking
Kind of you to remove your slutty hands from my mate! "

This really caught jungkook off guard.... He was stunned about what his cute bubbly boyfriend just said.

"Mate!  Ha!  Don't make me laugh he doesn't even like you he loves me... Right babe? "

"What the fuck no I don't get the fuck off me! " And with a strong tug he removed his arm from Lisa's grip.

"What the fuck!!  Don't tell me that you actually love that slutty gay idiot!"

"Excuse me bitch!  I'll have you fucking know that the only slut in here is you!!"

"Shut the fuck up you fucking asshole!!"

"Hey slut it's a joke not a dick don't take it so hard" Mark said pissed off wanting her to leave already because of the way she was disrespecting his best friend.

"Your such a BITCH!.... Let's go girls"Lisa said turning around to leave but...

" Damn right slut I'm
Beautiful
Intelligent
Talented
Creative
and
Hot!!"

"Can you just shut your mouth!!" Lisa was beyond pissed.

"He can shut his mouth but can you shut you legs?" Taehyung said with a raised eyebrow still pissed.

"Aarrrg!!! Bye!!" And with that Lisa was gone with her little friends.

"Where did all this bravery come from?! " Jungkook asked looking at taehyung,  but taehyung ignored him and asked for his ice cream.

" Thank you mark can I get 1 strawberry and vanilla ice cream....What do you want?" Taehyung asked not facing jungkook.

"I'll take chocolate ice cream with cookies and cream.... Are you seriously mad? " Jungkook asked.

"No."

"Oh mah god my beautiful mate is jealous!" Jungkook bursted out laughing.

"What!?  No I'm not!?  Stupid!? " Taehyung started pouting and turned to jungkook blushing.

"Hahah... Babe you shouldn't be jealous... Plus you handled that like a boss" Jungkook said removing a tear from laughter.