Shopping Chp.3

Taehyung P.O.V

[Currently at the mall]

"PLEASE LET ME PICK OUT YOUR CLOTHES FOR THE PARTY!!!" Jimin,mark,and Jackson said yelling at me at the same time...ok...ok but please Dont let it be to noticeable I said.

"YAY!! They all said in unison...Ok so you wait here while we go pick out some clothes for you to try on"Jimin said obviously ignoring what i just told them.

God I Dont really like shopping which is why most of the times I Dont shop and bring Jimin sometimes mark and jackson like today ,but its better than bringing my Eomma he will buy anything that's pink!. I said to myself as Jimin and the markson couple walk to go find clothes.

I decided to walk around and see if anything catches my interest...and yes something did,... the sweet scent of my mate. Something was off though I smelled another scent with him I didint like it one bit so I went to find out whose scent it was.

I was walking around the dressing area and that's when I saw my mate "jungkook" kissing a she wolf. I was disgusted with the sight I was also very hurt but its not like he would care he doesn't even know im his mate.I decided to walk off since I didint want to get cought.....but just my luck Jackson yelled my name.

"TAEHYUNG!!" Jackson and the others said running to me.

"Ok!...Ok!...we found these awesome clothes we think you might like we all chose one so you got 3 to choose from...Pick!!"

"Uuuuuhhh....how about I try all of them and see which ones better". I wanted to get out of his sight...I swear I could feel him glaring at us...or....me?...

Jungkooks P.O.V

I was at the mall with Lisa my girlfriend but im gonna break up with her soon. We were making out near the dressing room until I heard "Taehyung!!". I turned around instantly I Dont know why but I did. That's when I saw him with some other guys one had his arm around him while the others showed him some clothes. I Dont know why, but I didint like it one bit I let out a low Growl...

"Babe what's wrong..." Lisa asked worried because a while ago I stopped our makout session just to look at Taehyung.

"Oh im fine lets go i Dont want to be here anymore"I said trying to sound tired and she fell for it.

"Ok....hey did you see that fagot over there named Taehyung my friends said they found out he was gay" after saying that Lisa started laughing.

"Shut up!...Dont talk about him like that!"My wolf took over just to yell at her I felt many eyes on us so we decided to leave.

"Lets go."I said grabbing her hand and walking out.

"Why are you standing up for him!?...Lisa said trying to keep up.

"Shut up I wasn't! you should just not make fun of peoples choice of sexuality!...now get in."

I can tell she was mad but I didint care let her...and why did I  protect him? We were driving in silence until I dropped her off at her house. After that I went home wanting to sleep because tomarro is my big day and also because my dad the head alpha kept calling me.

"Ugh...what does the old man want" I said calling him back.

Picks up:

Jk: Hey da-

D: BOI!! WHY THE FUCK DIDINT YOU PICK!! I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL DAY!!!

Jk: Sorry dad I was at the mall with my girlfriend