Chp.13 Hickey

No ones P.O.V

"W-why you do t-that?" With teary eyes Tae was pouting holding onto his neck where jungkook had just made a hickey.

"Y-you m-meanie!! " Tae his his face into jungkook chest and banged on his chest lightly cause of what he just did.

"Your mine baby so don't go getting close with others" Jungkook said hugging his baby and kissing his head.

"S-stupid w-arn me n-next time" Tae was too embarrassed to even look at jungkook right now but jungkook just giggled at his Cuteness and continued to hug his baby.

After a while of them chatting, eating,and exchanging laughter it started to get late so they started cleaning up a bit to get ready to leave.

"Guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" Tae said.

"Ok be quick babe" Jungkook said.

"Mhm" Tae said walking off.

Seconds later~

"WHAT! THE! FUCK! " Tae shouted as he looked in the mirror.

Tae was shocked to see a hickey on his neck since it was his first one ever.

"Jungkook! You baka! " Tae said stomping his foot as he kept looking at the hickey

"Tae baby you ok in there I heard you yelling!? " Jungkook said as he lightly knocked.

"I can't believe you did this! " Tae said on the other side of the door.

"Oh that's what it is... Well there's more where that came from babe so expect it more later on. " Jungkook said and snickered and walked off.

To be completely honest tae wasn't that mad... He kinda liked how it looked on his skin. (A/n:Maybe Tae has a hickey/bite kink... Cause sis same!!😏😏😂)

Tae and kook soon went back to the  BBQ cookout

"Tae baby... your not still angry...are you?"jungkook said looking over at tae a bit worried.

"Yes!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!.....maybe...No...."tae said that he couldn't stay mad... he was to forgiving.

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok ...it's just I don't understand much of these things...I'm the one who should be sorry"tae said pouting and looking down.

"N-no tae it's ok you shouldn't be sorry...some day you will understand"jungkook said.

"What do you mean?"tae said curious.

"Don't worry bout it now, you'll know soon" jungkook said winking and smirking before hugging tae.

"Your so confusing!! You big Coconut head ass!!"tae shouted.

In an instant tae immediately went to cover his mouth while everyone else who was listening to them started quacking of laughter.

"Ok now I know damn well my little tae didn't just curse and roast me while doing so"jungkook said a little shocked.

"I'm sorry..." tae said which was barely audible cause of Hoseok losing his shit on the ground rolling in laughter.

"Hoseok stop laughing wit yo big goofy head ass"jungkook said.

"Hey jungkook shut up coconuts don't talk"Hoseok said making himself laugh even more.

"Just shut up" jungkook said.

After a bit more laughter it's quieter down a bit then soon it was quite.... until..

🎶I'm in love with the Co-Co🎶 and once again hope loses it.

"You are so fucking dead!"jungkook said getting up and chasing after Hoseok to which hoseok got up running in laughter as his phone continued playing the song.

"COME ON JUNGKOOK CHILL I HAD TO DO IT!!"hoseok said continuing to laugh as an angry jungkook followed after him.

Tae couldn't help but giggle as his mate chased his brother all across the yard(if you can even call it that...there yard it like a whole land).

________________________________
To be continued~
________________________________

Alright I get it y'all mad I know but I have an explanation....

THIS SHITS HARD OK •__•!!!

SO SOOOORRRY~

Jk jkjk don't get mad at me I'm really sorry tho I just got stuck then I got lazy then I forgot yah know ...I'm really not gonna give you a bullshsit excuse like "oh school got in the way" or "I got really sick" like I understand some people do got problems like that but I don't or didn't so I'm not gonna lie sooooo...just finna say I WAS A LAZZZZZYYYYYY ASSSS BIIIIITCH.... MY ASSS DOESNT LIKE TO DO SHIT BUT IT IS MY STORY SO I WILL FINSIH IT SOME TIME AND IDC IF THATS NEXT YEAR OR THE NEXT BUT SOMEDAY 😂that's it... POINT BLANK PERIODT.