Chp.8

Date arrangement!

Jungkook's P.O.V

It's been 2 days since me and taehyung have last seen each other. We have been chatting through a messaging app so we could get to know each other more.

As I was starring off into the ceiling of my room an idea hit me, why don't I take taehyung out on a fancy date, plus I have been missing him a lot... My wolf is getting depressed over here for goodness sake.

I reach into my pocket to call there family's famous restaurant
"The Jeon's Royal"
To book a table with a beautiful view of the city.
"A beautiful view for a beautiful person" I say to myself before dialing the number to the restaurant.

Few seconds later~

"Ok... Yea... Mhm... Yea Thank you, see you tomorrow.

After I hang up I dial taehyung's number to tell him to get ready for tomorrow because its gonna be a surprise, but before I dialed him I got a text message from Lisa.

______________________________________

Lisa: Hey babe~ do you wanna have fun tonight?~👅💋

Jungkook:
Lisa I told you to stop messaging me and calling me. It's over between us, I found my mate and I'm happy... So get it through your head we are over.

Lisa: Aw c'mon jungkook~ don't tell me your actually gonna leave me for that excuse of a wolf!!

Jungkook: Watch what you fucking say taehyung is a lovely sweet heart and I love him and for the record the "Sorry excuse of a wolf" Would be you without a doubt!!
Bye.

*Lisa: Jungkook! How dare you call me  a sorry excuse!!*

🚫Sorry this message can't be sent.  Jungkook has blocked you.
______________________________________

*sigh*
....
After I blocked her I call taehyung and tell him about the date. I'm already getting excited just thinking about it.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Ok.. B-bye see you s-soon"
*Hangs up*

"Are you guys gonna keep starring at me or start bombing me with questions" I say raising my eye brow at my brother and eomma... They have been watching me since I picked up the phone and said
"Hi jungkook"

In an instant they run towards me.
"What did he say!? " They both said at the same time.

"He asked me on a date for tomorrow" I say getting shy.

"What you gonna wear!!?? " Jin asks

"I broke a lamp" Namjoon say's while holding a half of the lamp on one hand and the other half on the other hand. (Being completely ignored of course)

"What you gonna do after!? "Jimin say's.

"What time!?" Jin asks