Chapter 1: Announcement

JACKY'S POV

"Umm guys." I spoke up and four heards turned to me.

"Yeah?" Ronnie asked.

"I-I have to tell you guys something, before we go on tour."

"What is it?" Derek asked.

I pulled my collar up to my mouth and took a few deep breaths. I was so scared of what I was about to tell them. What would they think of me? Would they hate me? Would they refuse to share the same bus or hotel room with me? Would they kick me out of the band? ALl well, I need to get this off of my chest.

"I-I don't know how you guys are going to react to this but um....I'm gay." I said, biting my lip.

"How do you think we would react to that?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know, hate me or kick me out of the band." I said, looking down at my feet.

"We wouldn't hate you becuse you're gay." Max said.

"Yeah, you're our friend Jacky, basically our brother." Derek said.

"Besides, we could never replace a kick ass shredder like you." Ronnie said.

"Thanks." I said with a smile. "I just needed to get that off of my chest."

"Thanks for sharing, Jacky." Ryan said.

****************************************************************************************************

Listening to WIld Ones~ Flo RIda

SHOULD I CONTINUE?