Chapter 7

Chapter 7

RYAN'S POV

*One Week Later*

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RYAN ERIC SEAMAN!" Jenn yelled as I answered the phone.

"What?"

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU'RE GAY!"

"WHAT? No I'm not!"

"I SAW THAT INTERVIEW WITH JACKY, FUCK YOU RYAN. WE ARE OVER!"

"JENN! NO! WAIT!" I yelled but she hung up. I groaned and kicked the side of the bus. "FUCK!" I screamed. I walked into the bus and collpased onto the couch, covering my face with my hand as I started to cry.

"Ryan?" Jacky asked.

"Go away." I mumbled.

JACKY'S POV

"Ryan, what's wrong?" I asked, rubbing his back.

"Jenn fucking broke up with me!" He exclaimed, throwing his phone.

"Why?"

"She thinks I'm gay! God fucking damnit!" He exclaimed, slamming his foot on the ground.

"Did you tell her you're not?"

"Yeah! She doesn't fucking believe me! Ugh, I'm just so fucking pissed off."

"Well it's normal."

"Thanks Jacky." Ryan smiled, looking at me. That smile makes my heart melt. I like him so much, so much that it hurts. Before I knew what I was doing, I leaned in and kissed him. He didn't kiss back but he didn't push me away. I pulled back and looked at him with a horrified look.

"I'm so sorry." I said and ran out of the bus.

"JACKY! WAIT!" Ryan caled but I kept running. I'm such a fucking idiot. No one would ever like a faggot like me.

******************************************************************************************

FIR_BVB_AA gave me the idea

Listening to My Best Friend~ Tim McGraw

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER