Chapter 4

Chapter 4

JACKY'S POV

"Ronnie!" I exclaimed, quickly standing up. Ronnie was looking at me with wide eyes. I brought my shirt collar to my mouth and started chewing on it. Shit, this is where he kicks me out of the band.

"Jacky, can I talk to you outside?" Ronnie asked and I nodded, walking out of the bus, Ronnie behind me.

"Do you really...love Ryan?"

"Yeah." I sighed. "I know, you think I'm a faggot and want me out of the band, I understand."

"Jacky, I dont' want you out of the band! Have you...you know...told him?"

"No! Because of fucking Jen! They broke up last night which is why Ryan's on the couch."

"Well..that's good, right?"

"No! He said he didn't want anyone else, he only wanted Jen! I just fucking hate myself!"

"Jacky, calm down. Do you know why they broke up?"

"Jen was pissed that she can't come on tour."

"Well, maybe they won't get back together?"

"Bullshit! They've been together for three years. Ryan wouldn't throw that away for a stupid faggot like me."

"Hey! Stop calling yourself that! Just wait it out, see what happens. Maybe you might even want to tell him."

"No! I am not telling him."

"Alright. Fine."

"S-So, you don't hate me?"

"Of course not Jacky! Nothing could ever make me hate you! You're an awesome dude, a badass shredder and my best friend." Ronnie smiled.

"Thanks." I said, hugging him.

******************************************************************************************

Listening to Let It Go~ Demi Lovato

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER