Chapter 2: Tour

Chapter 2

JACKY'S POV

*One Week Later*

I saw the bus pull up in front of my apartment and I grabbed my bags, carrying it outside. I locked my door before continuing to the bus. Ryan sprinted out of the bus and up to me.

"Here, let me help you." Ryan said, grabbing one of my bags.

"T-Thanks." I said, following Ryan to the bus with my other suitcase in hand. I walked in and followed Ryan to the bunks, placing my suitcase with everyone elses. I chose my bunk which was the only one left, which just so happened to be across from Ryan.

"This is going to be an awesome tour!" Max exclaimed as it was his first tour with us.

"Fuck yeah!" Ronnie smiled. I sat down in an empty spot on the couch, watching Ryan as he texted, probably his girlfriend.

Oh, did I mention that I have a crush on Ryan? Yeah, it sucks. I don't really have an opinion on how this tour will go. I mean, I've already lifted a huge weight off of my shoulders which was that I'm gay but, I'm on a bus with the man I love for three months.

"EARTH TO JACKY!" Derek shouted, waving his hand in front of my face. I jumped and looked to see all four guys staring at me.

"What'cha thinking about?" Ryan asked.

"N-Nothing, just spacing out." I said, grabibng my collar and bringing it up to my mouth, chewing on it.

This is not going to be an easy tour.

*********************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short and sucked but I have no ideas!

Listening to Call Me~ Blondie

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER