Chapter 3

Chapter 3

JACKY'S POV

I woke up and tried for about ten minutes to get back to sleep over giving up. I got up and decided to get a glass of water. I was walking to the lounge when I heard talking coming fom the lounge. I stood still and listened.

"No...Jen...listen....I'm sorr-but.....fine. Fuck you too." I slowly walked out to the lounge and saw Ryan on the couch, his head in his hands. I tried to walk past him without him noticing but when I was grabbing a water glass, I accidentally dropped about three on top of me.

Ryan's head shot up and he looked over at me.

"J-Jacky?"

"H-Hey, are you okay? I-I kind of heard your phone conversation."

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"No. Are you okay?" I asked again as I filled my glass with water and filled another for Ryan. I walked over and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He said, taking a sip. "I guess I'm fine." He shrugged.

"Ryan, you're not okay." I said, sitting down next to him.

"Fine. J-Jen broke up with me."

"Awwh, it'll be okay. There's more fish in the sea." I said. It was hard to comfort him when I was jumping for joy on the inside. Maybe this is my chance to get Ryan for myself.

"B-But I don't want someone else. I wan't Jen." He said. Well, that quickly darkened my mood.

"Well, what were you guys fighting about?"

"She was angry that Jenna got to come on the tour and she didn't. She always complains when I go on tour. She said she doesn't trust me. Even though I've never cheated on here and you four can be my witnesses."

"Well, maybe she's not the right one for you if she doesn't trust you. She does know that Christina and Cati don't come on tour either, right?"

"Yes, I just... I don't know."

"Well, just try to get back to sleep. Think about it, maybe you guys need a little time apart, to think."

"Thanks Jacky." He smiled at me.

"No problem." I said, standing up.

"I think I'm going to stay out here for a little though." He said.

"Alright." I said, grabbing our glasses and putting them in the sink. I waved at Ryan and then walked back to the bunks.

"Goodnight Jacky." I stopped and smiled, turning around.

"Goodnight Ryan." I said before walking back to the bunks. I climbed in and eventually fell asleep.

***

I was the first one to wake up the next morning and walked out to the lounge to see Ryan passed out on the couch. I sighed and kneeled down in front of him, pushing hair out of his face.

"I love you Ryan." I said quietly.

"What?"

******************************************************************************************

Oooh! Who do you think heard Jacky?

Listening to Letter To Me~ Brad Paisley

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER