Chapter 8

Chapter 8

JACKY'S POV

I found an alley and turned into it, collasping onto the ground and sobbing. I blew it, I fucking blew it. I blew any chance I ever had with Ryan, I blew our friendship, and I blew my spot in the band.

"Hey kid, give me all your fucking money." A man said, holding up his knife. He started to charge towards me until Ryan punched him in the face, knocking him out. He grabbed the knife and threw it.

"Jacky." Ryan said, kneeling down.

"Just go away."

"Jacky, look at me." He said, forcing me to look at him.

RYAN'S POV

I didn't know what to do, so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I kissed him. I pressed my lips to his, Jacky starting to kiss back. I pulled away. I think I have feelings for Jacky.

"I-I need to sort out things with Jenn before this can go any further."

"I understand." I said. He smiled and stood up. "Lets go back to the bus." He said, holding his hand out to me. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me onto my feet. We walked back to the bus and Ryan grabbed his phone.

"I'm going to call Jenn." He said and walked out.

******************************************************************************************

Sorry it's short.

Listening to Jingle Bells~ Dean Martin

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER