Chapter 9

Chapter 9

RYAN'S POV

"WELL FUCK YOU TOO! CLEAN YOUR SHIT OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE! YOU BETTER BE FUCKING GONE BY THE TIME I GET HOME!" I screamed and hung up on my ex.

"Fucking bitch." I mumbled, going into the bus and straight to my bunk.

*One Week Later*

I haven't been able to stop thinking about the kisses Jacky and I shared. I really think I have feelings for him. The rest of the guys were off doing soemthing, except for Jacky and I. We stayed on the bus. I haven't really felt like doing anything for the past week. I would do sound check, do a signing and do a show, then go to my bunk.

I walked out to the lounge where Jacky was playing some chords on his guitar.

"Hey Jacky." I said, sitting down next to him.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Like I just threw three years of my life down the toilet."

"Ryan, you've been nothing but faithful, she's the one who's missing out on someone great." He smiled. I leaped forward and kissed him, wanting to see if I felt anything. Jacky pushed me away and I looked at him with a confused face.

"You can't keep doing this Ryan." He said, taking off his guitar and leaning it against the couch. "You can't keep playing with my emotions like this."

"Just, let me try something." I said. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his, placing my hand on the back of his head. He moved closer to me and began to kiss back, my fingers tangling in his hair. I placed my other hand on his cheek, using my thumb to stroke right under his eye.

I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth just enough for me to slip my tongue in. We had a bit of a tongue war, Jacky letting out a moan. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"I-I think I like you."

"I don't want to be a rebound, Ryan."

"I swear. This is the third time we've kissed, and I still feel that spark."

"R-Really?" 

"Yes." I said and grabbed his hands. "Jacky, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course." He giggled, leaning in and kissing me again. We pulled apart and I played with his hair.

"C-Can we keep it from the guys for a little bit?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled, not really happy we had to hide it on the bus, but it's for him. The door was thrown open and we jumped, going to opposite ends of the couch.

"WE'RE GETTING A HOTEL!" Ronnie exclaimed.

"I'll room with Jacky." I said. 

"I'll go with Max." Ronnie said.

'I got the room to myself, alright!" Derek exclaimed, grabbing one of the keys and running to the bunk rooms. We all grabbed our stuff and went to the hotel, checking in and going to our rooms.

I closed the door and grabbed Jacky's face, kissing him.

"Are you just going to kiss me everytime you see me?" He laughed.

"Do you mind?"

"Not at all." He said, kissing me. 

"I'm so happy to be out of the bus." I said, flopping onto the bed.

"I'm so happy to be with you." Jacky said, laying down next to me and cuddling into my side.

"Me too." I said, kissing the top of his head and wrapping my arm around him, pulling him closer to me.

"SOUNDCHECK!" Ronnie yelled, banging on the door, making us jump.

"I'm yours for the whole night, I promise." I said, kissing his forehead and getting out of the bed.

*****************************************************************************************

Awwh

Listening to She's My Kind Of Rain~ TIm McGraw

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER