Word Prompt - I Thought

Alright sooo, I miss the time. I thought it's 11 PM (in Indonesia) but I was wrong. It's 11 AM. Because I don't want to delete this very first teen fiction of mine, so here...happy reading.

우리 만나믄 destiny
잡고 시퍼 네 예쁜 소니
도망 갈 생각하지 마라
널 이미 Insta follow
어리나이 취급하지 마
I'll make you sweet 16

(Our encounter is destiny
I wanna hold your pretty hand
Don't think about running away
I already followed your Insta
Don't treat me like a child
I'll make you sweet 16)

Samuel - Sixteen🎶
.
.
.
On this beautiful evening, Samuel walk happily into a nearby convenient store. He bought a next chapter of his latest game. He can't hide his smile through whatever scene he saw.

Because he is Samuel as always, being happy for the happiest thing he knew sure is cost much of his energy.

Screw that. It's just a game after all. But that's Samuel.

"Oh! What a great day isn't it, Samuel?" ask the Cashier Officer. "You smiled widely."

Samuel grinning, "Definitely, Sir!" he said and just walking to the place for instant noodle. "Here ya go!"

But because of his 'too excited' pace, he accidentally bump by someone.

"I'm sorry!" he said quickly.

He glance over the victim to met by a girl. Shock written all over her face.

'Shoot! Stupid Samuel! Now you just ruined this girl's shirt,' he thought.

"Oh no..." The girl started to grumbling.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, miss!"

The girl glance toward Samuel immediately. It took Samuel half minute to realise he'd been looking over the girl.

"What?" ask the girl. "Is there something on my face?"

He shook his head, "No. Yes! I mean- no! It's nothing. Haha."

'This is awkward.'

The girl started to grumble again, "Thanks to you, I have to change my shirt. Guess brings another shirt is a good option after all."

Samuel blink once. The girl just walk pass him without saying anything else and so does him.

When the girl finally come out from the store, he started to set a glance over the girl.

"Who is she?"

***

Samuel waited for the girl in front of the store. He don't know himself. He just want to know the girl's name.

"Hey!"

The girl stopped and looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"Sorry about that...I really didn't mean to," he said with an apologetic expression.

"I know and I forgive you already," said the girl while folding her arms. She have a feeling this guy isn't only want to talk about the incident.

"Thanks!" he said. Then he take out his hand. "What's your name?"

She rolled her eyes, about to enter the store again, but the guy stop her.

"Wait!"

She stopped again, "What?"

"I want to befriend you. Can I know you better? At least tell me your name."

She sighed, "Sorry, not to be rude, but I don't befriend a stranger."