Picture Prompt - Because of Downpour

"I-I wanna feel the rain again
I-I wanna feel the water on my skin
And let it all just wash away
In a downpour
I wanna feel the rain~"

JOHN'S POV

Downpour by Backstreet Boys played beautifully through this Earphone that I wear. On my left side, there is Morgan -my older sister- driving.

I exhale heavily. After class, I should have been going with my friends.

Guess what? Yes, fail because rain suddenly pouring down. Much like the song that I played.

Usually, I went to college by Motorcycle, which is different from Morgan. Well, she drive by Car. Because night is coming but the rain won't stop, I decided to call her instead of soaking into the rain.

Relax. My Motorcycle is safe as long as it still inside the campus area.

"Why? You seem gloomy," asked her. Well, this song isn't played that loud, so I can still hear her words.

I shook my head.

She started to laugh, "Failed dating?"

I shook my head again.

"What? You still haven't any girlfriend?"

I choose to silent now.

She laugh again, "How fortunate of me. I never got any boyfriend before, but when I have, this relationship lasting for years."

I don't care anymore.

Then, this Car stop in front of a Book Store.

"You, wait for a moment, alright? I have to buy some books," said her while opening the door.

"I'm coming along," I said.

***

This Book Store seem antique. I think there are lot of old books. Smelled from the aroma that fragrant the whole store.

"Welcome," said one of the officer.

I stunned. Isn't she...

"John!" cried her.

I guess I'm right.

"Georgia?"

She nod, "Yes! This is me, Georgia!"

Morgan looking at us in surprise, "So, both of you know each other?" asked her.

"We're used to be classmates," I answered. "Morgan, this is Georgia, my old friend."

Georgia shook hand with Morgan, "I did not think you're John's sister. No wonder your name sounds familiar," said her.

Now, it's me who looking at them in surprise, "You both know each other too?"

Morgan nod, "I'm a loyal costumer in this Book Store."

I nod understanding.

"If you want to talk, go on. I want to go see some books," said Morgan.

***

"So..."

I look at Morgan with a questioning face, "So?"

"So, is she that Georgia Jones? The one who you used to always tell me?"

I keep quite.

"Forget it," said her to brake my silence. She then started the Car immediately. "But you owe me an explanation, John. I want to ask you later."

I shrug, "Whatever."

***

MORGAN'S POV