Cliffhanger - Hang On

Title: Hang On

Genre: Thriller, fanfiction.

Casts: Changmin/Max Changmin (TVXQ!), Jaeno/Jeno (NCT), Moonbin (Astro), Kyuhyun (Super Junior).

.

11.08 PM

"Argh, my stomach..." growl Changmin as soon as he's out of the bathroom. Feels ache in the stomach at night is obnoxious!

Then Changmin saw Moonbin -the Head Butler's Son- being crouched near the window, "Hey Moonbin. What are you doing there? Signal difficulty?" ask him with a little bit of chuckle, because Moonbin indeed often had a difficulty with the signal, while the Wi-Fi in the house will be switched off at 10.00 PM.

"It's too hot inside my room!" complaint Moonbin.

Changmin nod his head, then head to his bedroom.

***

Time is showing 2.30 AM. Changmin's eyes feel so tired, but the game is much interesting.

[Kyuhyun]
51. What'll you do if you should confess?

[Changmin]
Meh.
Y'know I hate romance.

[Kyuhyun]
Hahahahah

Evidently, he was playing 'Asking - Answer' game with his friend. Just when Changmin got to answer the question, there's someone knocking his door.

[Changmin]
Wait.

"Changmin?"

It's his Grandma.

Changmin immediately pull out his eyeglasses and act like just waking up, then open the door, "Yes, Grandma?"

"Please connect me with your uncle who lives at Gangwon," said her while handing her Phone which has a Ladybug pendant hanging down.

Changmin frowning, "Why, Grandma?" ask him while searching for his uncle's contact.

A call successfully made by Changmin, but no response for the first call.

Changmin then connect it for the second time.

PHONE MODE ON

Uncle: Hello?

Changmin: Here it is, Grandma.

So Changmin handed her the Phone.

"Dong-ah! Where are you now?"

...

"Oh at your house. What are you doing?"

...

"Oh. No, so this is what happened, Dong-ah. I heard your sound, calling me, "Excuse me! Mother! Mother!". I answered, but when I open the curtain, I didn't see you at all."

Changmin is surprised to hear that.

...

"Oh, alright. I thought you came here so far from Gangwon at the time like this."

...

"Alright, I'll hung up."

PHONE MODE OFF

Changmin tried to ask his Grandma what was going on and she only telling the same storey as he heard before.

"Around 12 AM, I saw a shadow walking to the kitchen," said Moonbin who suddenly standing beside Grandma.

Changmin and Grandma spontaneously surprised, but keep listening.

"Just now when I tried to search for the signal near the window, I saw a big shadow walking to the kitchen. Perhaps I didn't hear Master coming home because I happen to using headset, but when I tried to cheque the kitchen, there is no one," he's continuing.