Specialist - Terror

Title: Specialist - Terror
Fandom: Cassiopeia - TVXQ!
Cast: Max Changmin

.

I'm scared.

Some sasaeng chase the car I ride with the help of a Taxi. There are tens, maybe more. They don't care even if I'm having an accident, what they care about is my attention. There's a rumour, even some of them willing to sell their bodies just for the sake of being able to cooperate with the Taxi driver.

This one sasaeng is very outrageous. She almost endangered my life and Father! Without thinking, I immediately got off the car and approached the Taxi. It contained two women. Forcibly, I open the door. Before I had the time to pull those women out, they had closed the door first.

Akh! My pinkie finger... They just smiled broadly at the fresh blood that flowing from my finger. Immediately I pulled one of them using my unharmed left hand. I finally manage to pull her out.

And all she did was tidy her hair with a triumphant smile.

***

Yesterday, I feel the need to change my Phone number because it was no longer safe. About 5 minutes later, there's an incoming message.

You changed your number.

I stunned. Who's this? But I don't even dare to answer. Is that so easy to find my new number?

You can't escape, Changmin.

Is this...

I looked at the Refrigerator in the Kitchen. A blue Dolphin sticker emblazoned the door.

Sasaeng sure is smart but very crazy.

***

The Manager told me to come soon because Sooman Sajangnim wanted to talk to me privately. But...

What's that?

Is that... human? Rows of humans are sleeping on the streets that I will road?! I can't get past them. If I choose to go down and walk, then it would be suicide. I rushed to contact the Manager and hyung to help me. They said it would be within a few minutes. How long is this 'few minutes'?!

Too long. Carefully, I got out of the car I drove. At first, I feel quite safe because the location of this Car is quite hidden. But not at all.

God! Help! The sasaeng started chasing and shouting at me! Intelligently they don't give me a slit to getaway.

I try to find such a narrow gap to escape but failed. These sasaengs began to touch my entire body, even the vital part. I'm frustrated. There's nothing else I can do but wait for reinforcements. Slowly, I crouched down and my tears dripped with these crazy people who still touching me.

***

There's another sasaeng that's got through security. I'm pissing, my goodness! She even left a stinking package. I peeked a little to find out what's in it.

Tampon! With so much blood!

I'm just going to throw up. So in a hurry, I finish my business.

As I have imagined, many fans have been waiting outside. This is at the Airport after all. Although there are Manager and some security guards, but still, I feel the need to wear beanie and sunglasses.

I'm scared.

... Argh!

.
.
.

This whole storey is 100% happened to TVXQ's member as ot5. I made it to be Changmin's person of view.

Sasaeng (사생): An over-obsessive fan of a Korean idol, or other public figure, that has engaged in stalking or other behaviour that constitutes an invasion of privacy. Sasaeng fans are generally said to be females aged 13 to 22 years old who are driven to commit acts of, in some cases, borderline criminal behaviour to get the attention of celebrities. These acts may include but are not limited to: seeking out celebrities at their dorms or homes, stealing their personal belongings or information, harassing their family members, and sending idols inappropriate "gifts" such as lingerie. [Wikipedia]

Hyung (형): Older brother, from male to male.

Sajangnim (사장님): Boss/Headmaster.