Adrenaline Rush - Game

It's late...

On this exhausted afternoon, Kyousuke, Hatsuharu, Taiki, Ayumu and Chiaki were playing a video game. The game is about action yet adventurous.

The game named Speek of The Action. Hatsuharu's right, the name's suck!

"Woohoo!" Chiaki cheered. "I've told you I'll beat you, Taiki!" she yell.

"Tch! But you're suck at playing racing game," said Taiki.

"It's because I don't like the genre. Beside, I'm not a game freak like the three of you."

"Not including Ayumu?" ask Kyousuke.

Ayumu stop from drinking her Coffee, "I'm not a game freak. I only accel on words and mystery game."

"Yeah, she's more of a bookworm," said Taiki commenting.

"Postmail!"

"Ah!" said Hatsuharu. "It must be my order."

The four of them look at each other while Hatsuharu went to grab the package.

"Here it is! A Great Legendary War! An action game only for you whom dare to join the war!" shout Hatsuharu after some time.

"Another new game? You sure is the freakest among us," said Ayumu.

Taiki tug Ayumu elbow, "What's the matter? That's great!"

Hatsuharu begin to giggle, "Who'll play?"

"ME!"

Hatsuharu laugh because it's the four of them.

***

"Gah! Someone please, help me to fight this giant whatsoever!" yell Chiaki.

Hatsuharu is fighting a lot of poisonous Snakes. Ayumu is fighting some men in a black suit. Taiki is fighting from afar, because he's the Snipper. The only option is Kyousuke.

"Taiki!" shout Kyousuke. "Give me your Knife! The poisonous one!"

Taiki grab his Knife then throw it to Kyousuke, who successfully grab it. Then he stab it to giant monster.

"Thanks, Kyo!" said Chiaki. After that, they started to help the others, especially Hatsuharu, because they were fighting a lot of poisonous Snakes.

"Hatsu!" yell Ayumu. "Jump!"

With a little hesitation, he jump over the river.

"Phew. That was close!"

"We're safe!" shout Kyousuke.