1. coke

Welcome to my first ever written fic :)

Rain. Busy roads. People scattering around like mice seeking shelter as to not get their expensive clothes ruined. Only that wasnt the case for the boy sleeping soundly in the dark alley way no one ever dared to cross. It would ruin their 'perfect' reputation if they were caught in that area, most would think someone was doing something dodgy within this alley. But people judge too quickly.

The sleeping boy looked anything but calm- how most would look while taking a nap. He wore a pained expression as he tossed and turned on the cold concrete. Only a coke can was seen as his  possession. His worn out blue jeans turned a darker shade due to the rain and his black tee stuck to his body. He wasnt very manly- mainly pretty of some sorts.

"yah, look, it's some guy sleeping"

" he's pretty. He looks like he could pleasure me well. Grab him"

"oka-sir?,"

"what"

"do i, erm, do i w-wake him up?"

"well how i else am i going to use him?"

"y-you could always do it w-while he's sleeping, y'know i-its better an-"

"shut the fuck up before that can ends up in your ass"

Unfortunately for the two men the homeless boy had awoken due to their chatting and looked around in a complete daze. He didnt seem to know where he was and got slightly panicky, it died down eventually and he finished the remains of his coke until throwing the can away watching it land at Two pairs of feet. He looked up to see Two bulky men- the same from before, walk up to him.

One of the men slowly picked up the can and handed it to his 'associate' who looked at it confused. As the man was about to approach the now awake boy he turned his head to look at his short 'associate' with a scowl on his face. "yah, why are you just staring at it? Throw it away" he drawled out with a look on his face telling the shorter male to do exactly what he said.

"but why?"

"why what" the taller sighed.

"why shall i throw it away?" 

"w-what do you mean why- ugh you know what give it to me"

The taller male grabbed the can and threw it behind him turning towards the boy on the floor with a sick smirk on his face. "now, pretty boy it's not very nice to throw empty cans at peoples feet  is it?"

The younger boy jumped up to his feet and quickly dusted the non existent dust off his clothes. He eyed the two males with curiousity until he finally decided to speak. " then tell me why you also just threw that same can mister" he said while cocking his head sideways to give off an innocent look that worked quite well for him.

The dark Male took a step closer. He was now pressed up against the boy looking down at him. "yaaah, did you just answer back to me?" he laughed finding this horrible situation anything but..horrible.

"excuse me mister but i'd prefer it if you would just leave me alone thanks. Also what is your boyfriend doing back there with his nose stud?" The boy politely said with a small smile on his face. "boyfriend?  What are you talking about?"  The tall male had turned around only to see his so called boyfriend stick his finger up his nostril to play with his nose stud.

Since the boy had distracted the older he slowly stepped away from the alley and ran with all his energy down the road, meanwhile the two men had thought it was a good idea to play wrestle mania with eachother. 

As he panted and panted the boy slowly came to a stop. Sitting himself down once again, on concrete. 

The Boys name was taehyung. Kim taehyung. A boy who had lost both his parents in a fire and survived by working at many different places over the years. He was 19 years old, missing out on the whole happy college experience. His only wish one day was to find love. True love.  Even if it happened to be found in the craziest way for him, then so be it.  Taehyung had always loved crazy.

God this seems so cringey to me, but did you like it?