28. hoseokie hyung

jungkook view

As soon as jungkook had finished making taehyung his meal, both males were sat at the counter, munching on their kimchi rice, grumbles replaced with satisfying 'aahs' and 'oohs' from taehyungs mouth, his way of showing how tasty jungkooks food was.

"kookie this tastes amazing, i'm glad one of us knows how to cook" taehyung said with a mouthful of rice, jungkook unbothered by the males action.

"you dont cook tae?" jungkook asked as he looked at the other male with furrowed brows.

"well, only breakfast dishes i guess, but other than that im useless" taehyung shrugged as he shoved another spoon of rice into his mouth.

"i can always teach you baby" jungkook suggested as he placed down his spoon, his attention diverting from the food to his hungry boyfriend.

"that'd be nice, kook, i'd love it" taehyung replied with a smile as he also placed down his spoon, looking at jungkook with heart eyes.

"anything for my baby" jungkook chuckled in return as he pulled taehyung onto his lap, earning a squeal from the male as the 20 year old automatically Made himself comfortable on jungkooks thighs.

"what would you teach me kookie? Your favourite dish?" taehyung asked quietly as he played with the rings sat on jungkooks veiny fingers.

"hhm maybe a steak?  Thats always nice i guess, but its up to you. What would you like princess?"  jungkook asked curious as he drew imaginary circles on taehyungs hand( taehyungs and Jungkooks hands being interlocked of course).

"oh! I know! Spaghetti!" taehyung exclaimed as he jumped up and down on jungkooks lap, who growled warningly at the other.

"watch it baby, you don't wanna wake up jungkook junior do you?" jungkook rasped with a dark voice as he looked at taehyung with a cockily raised brow.

"w-what...?" taehyung trailed off as he looked at his boyfriend with wide eyes, totally flustered by the males words as he stopped bouncing around.

"that's more like it princess, now, you were saying spaghetti?  Good idea baby boy" jungkook agreed as he smirked at his boyfriend who was blushing by the new pet name given.

"uh huh... s-spaghetti" taehyung muttered quietly as he looked at his hands that were still interlocked with jungkooks.

With a grin, loving his boyfriends reactions to the tiniest things, jungkook turned taehyungs face so he was looking at him, pecking his lips softly causing taehyung to smile fondly straight after, his shyness now gone.

"kookie?" taehyung muttered out, carrying on playing with jungkooks fingers who now caressed taehyungs hair lightly. "yeah baby boy?" jungkook replied as he pulled taehyung closer on his lap.

"can i call my friend hoseokie over and his boyfriend?, i havent really talked to them in a while and i miss them" taehyung stated as he looked at jungkook with wide eyes, and who was he to say no this beautiful innocent bean.

"of course princess, if you miss them you should see them straight away" jungkook nicely agreed (his niceness lasting for only two minutes).

"However, if i see either of the males touching you in any way innapropiate, they wont be leaving this place as how they came, understood baby boy?" jungkook growled out as he placed both his large hands on taehyungs waist, pressing them down tightly to Make his point, taehyung whimpering at the action.

"y-yes kookie" taehyung gasped out as jungkook squeezed his waist yet again, which for sure would leave marks on the males sides.

"you're so good baby, just for me right?" jungkook assured as he pecked taehyungs forehead lovingly, parting his hair in the process.