13. plushie just for you

After the two males had finished eating their breakfast ( a quick meal of eggs because we all know what jungkook is like) taehyung said goodbye to jungkook only after the fit he threw.

20 minutes ago

"please please pleeeaaase dont leave yet! You just ate a full meal, what if you get into a bike crash while riding your bike! Ever thought about that Jeon" taehyung questioned (while whining), latching on to jungkooks arm, determined to not let go.

"tae, how would i get into a bike crash after eating, that's absurd" jungkook replied placing his helmet on with taehyung still clinging on to him.

"taehyung, let go" jungkook said rather sternly, not having any affect on the older who was looking up at jungkook with puppy eyes, with his bottom lip jutted out.
With a sigh, the 18 year old held taehyungs squishy face in his hands, looking at him softly.
"i promise i'll come back yeah, i'm not leaving forever petal"
"y-you have to and have to come back tomorrow though... It's my birthday and i want you to be there with me" taehyung muttered softly, rather calm now.

"oh god, why didn't you tell me it was your birthday, i could have planned something bi-"

"no! You just being with me is enough. I've spent all my other birthdays alone but now that i have y-you. . ."

"Tae, of course i'll come tomorrow. I wouldn't miss your birthday even if a new iron man movie came out"

"thanks kookie! You're the best!"

"goodbye tae" jungkook laughed while leaving the shop (finally).

Present

Taehyung view

Taehyung was beyond happy jungkook was going to be with him for his birthday. He couldn't wait for more cuddles and movies with the younger.

Taehyung leant his chin above the palm of his hand, leaning on the counter, looking into blank space ahead of him.

The male was interrupted from his thoughts as a customer arrived and he was instantly back to his cheery self.

"hi! How can i help you!"

Jungkook view

Since taes' birthday is tomorrow.. I should probably go to the store and buy something. But what jeon? You don't know him that well. What does he even like? Erm, well he works in a flower shop so he must like flowers, i'll get him flowers then.

Jungkook sighed as he sat himself down on the bed, thinking deeply about what to get taehyung.

Why get him flowers jeon when he's surrounded by them everyday at work anyway. Come on, use your head. Fuck ok maybe, maybe a plushie? The other day in his room he had loads so he must like them

Good thinking jeon

Satisfied with his idea for the present, jungkook smiled as he stripped himself of his clothes and took his much needed shower.

The next day

"happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday dear-" taehyung was stopped from his singing early in the morning as he heard seokjin call out his name, making him hurriedly put on his jeans and leaving- but not before taking a quick look in the mirror and smiling at his choice of clothes.

"taehyung! Come down here for a second!"

"coming jinnie" taehyung sing songed while running down the stairs eager to listen to seokjin.