34. boy in shorts

Jungkook view

The leaves blew swiftly in the slight breeze, the sound of birds chirping was clear to all ears. The grass cut perfectly by the now gone lawn mowers, small daisies appearing from the green, the white and yellow making the clearing look much brighter.

Taehyung sat himself down onto the tire swing, grabbing each rope beside him, his tan fingers wrapping itself around the scratchy material.

Long legs dangled off from the rubber tire, converse clad shoes barely meeting the ground, causing the male to swing his legs back and forth until the swing started to move too.

Another pair of eyes looked on admiringly at the boy in shorts seated on the swing, now rocking back and forth slowly. His crossed arms now uncrossing as he shoved his hands into his jean pockets, a small smile creeping on his face.

The swinging boy laughed aloud, a boxy smile donning his face as he continued to giggle, now high up in the air - earning a chuckle from the male inside who walked closer, leaning against the door frame as he looked on.

A small bunny smile was flashed towards the peach headed boy, who looked at his lover with heart eyes as he giggled softly, hastily removing both hands from the supporting rope to wave excitedly at the leather cladded male.

However, removing both hands became a silly idea to the tee shirted male as he was suddenly flunged forward, falling from the air as his face and knees hit the ground hard.

The once smiling male in the doorway immedietly looked at his lover with such concern, instantly running towards the injured boy, curled up into a fetus position, one hand clutching his head as the other held on tightly onto his bruised knee.

A cry of pain escaped the the olders mouth, tears running down his bright cheeks, his chest heaving up and down rapidly as he choked out sobs.

The younger kneeled beside his loved one, whispering sweet comforting words into the olders ears as he gently picked him up, another wail leaving the shorters mouth, his one hand (that was previously clutching his knee) weakly raised up, holding his boyfriends shoulder for support who (the latter) in return rubbed his hand softly up and down the olders back, to reassure him everything will be ok.

The raven haired carried his lover inside, placing him on the bed ever so gently as he exited to get the valubles he needed in order to cure the nasty bruises littered across the tan skin and head of his loved one.

He returned, his eyes darting to the still crying male sitting on the bed, jogging over to hug him gently, laying him down as he proceeded to Make him feel better and in less pain.

Jungkook had finished treating the bruises, pulling taehyung to sit on his lap carefully not wanting to hurt him. He rubbed his hand up and down the latters back, caressing his hair softly as the older now calmed down.

"hurts" taehyung whispered as he closed his eyes tightly from the jolt of pain that shot through his knee as he moved ever so slightly.

Jungkook spoke no words as he seated taehyung on the bed, he himself crouching down so he was faced with taehyungs leg. He began placing small kisses around the bruise, (meaning all over his leg). He continued as he heard small whimpers of pleasure escape his Lovers mouth, his lips reaching towards taehyungs upper thigh. Small kisses eventually turned into love bites, several scattered across the olders thigh who didnt complain one bit.

The raven haired male sat up, holding taehyung in his arms as if he was a fragile piece of glass that could break any moment ; his bulky arms wrapped securely around the lean body he owned, the same body enjoying the warmth he recieved from the younger.

"feeling better princess?" jungkook whispered as he kissed taehyungs shoulder softly.

"the hickeys look like my bruise kook" taehyung giggled quietly as he held onto jungkooks arms tighter.

"well, as long as they look pretty on you baby boy, then it doesnt matter, hm?" jungkook hummed rhetorically as he pulled taehyung even closer to him ( if that was even possible) and reached for the remote, switching on some of taehyungs favourite shows.