17. i'm your girlfriend, you're my boyfriend

////////

Jungkook view

Kang fucking mina now is not the time

With a sigh jungkook reluctantly let go of taehyung but still kept his arm around his waist. Just as he was going to speak another scream was heard from a male this time.

"YAH! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU AND JUNGKOOK WERE A THING?"  seokjin screamed as he walked through the door setting down the newly bought flowers.

"i- uh we arent" taehyung mumbled looking down with a blush on his cheeks.

Not yet princess but we will be
Just wait a bit, i'll come for you

"jungkook tightened his hold around taehyungs waist as he smirked at jin ready to say something but was interrupted. Again.

"oh silly! They aren't of course! Jungkook is mine" Mina laughed with a fake smile walking over to taehyung and jungkook seperating them by standing in the middle.

"w-what?" taehyung stuttered as he looked at jungkook in disbelief and hurt.

Shit

"taehyung i can ex-" jungkook started just to get cut off by mina.

"oh there's no need to babe, i'm your girlfriend you're my boyfriend. There its said. Now did you buy me roses for our date tonight?"

Slapping minas hand off his arm jungkook scowled and replied with a no shoving his hands into his pockets as he really didn't want to be here.

He couldn't dare to look at taehyungs face right now as he knew it would be full of hurt.

I need to leave before things get more complicated

As jungkook headed for the door a familiar female hand stopped him causing him to growl inhumanly. He was so fed up with everything going on. All he wanted to do was be with taehyung. As a couple.

"babe! My roses remember!" Mina squeaked looking at jungkook with a wide smile.

However, seokjin just looked on with a confused look, he really thought jungkook liked taehyung.

"taehyung, why don't you be a good worker and get my boyfriend some roses hhm? Instead of standing there like a hurt puppy?" mina rudely said glaring at taehyung. Jungkook wanted to rip minas eyes out.

"o-oh yeah s-sure, s-sorry" taehyung stuttered quietly walking off to get the worst roses he could find.

"now, jungkook, i'm leaving so you be on your best behaviour, no cheating or kissing or anything, i'll see you at 8, bye bye, mwah!" Mina warned blowing a kiss while walking out.

"who's the puppy now" jungkook heard taehyung mutter to himself as the 20 year old rolled his eyes.

"here" taehyung blankly said handing the roses to jungkook, his arm sticking out.

"thanks tae" jungkook said cautiously slowly taking the bouquet.

"you're welcome. If you don't mind i have to get to work and you must be busy since you have a date later on so it's best if you leave"

"oh ok uhm, i guess i'll just go then"

"yup"

"...yeah. Okayyy then" 

"bye"

"bye then" jungkook said hesistantly waiting at the door Hoping the male in front would talk to him.  To which he did.

"oh and jungkook?"

Tae never calls me by jungkook
Ok he might but only when he's serious?

"yeah?"

"it'd be best if you'd never come here again,  i mean, we'd both be better off not seeing eachother at all, right?"

So he just wants to throw our friendship away?  Before we could even progress more?  Is that what he wants to do?  Is that what he feels like doing?  Pushing me away instead of talking to me? Fine,  i guess i'll just have to do the same... But theres no other flower shop in town other than this one and mina always wants roses. Looks like im not staying away from him after all

"well sorry i can't do that taehyung" jungkook spat at him making taehyung flinch. "like mina said, she wants roses  everyday,  so looks like i'll be coming here everyday whether you like it or not"  jungkook replied walking out and slamming the door.

Taehyung fell to the floor sobbing his heart out.

Jungkook ignored the cries emitting from behind the door and walked on with a slight guilt feeling in his stomach.

Just a slight.

////