8. friendzone

Taehyung view

The pebbles below crushed at every touch of the worn out converse shoes. Hands were dug deep into the soft fabric of a cozy cotton coat, buttons all closed to protect the male from the harsh wind thrown at him. His head was hung low with a prominent blush covering his cheeks.( he had been blushing non stop for over an hour now) One wouldn't be able to tell if it was due to the cold weather.

In taehyungs' case, it was all due to a jeon jungkook.

He had been strolling through the park for almost Two hours now. Despite the cold air, harsh winds and irritating fog causing the male to squint his eyes every second; the 19 year old refused to return to the flower shop - his current home.

While biting his lip, for ages now, taehyung had been thinking over and over again about the words previously mentioned to him by Jungkook:

"tae"
"yeah"
"i like you"

Those five words were already enough to have the 19 year old faint but it was the thing after jungkook had said. Taehyung would be lying if he didn't think the 18 year old meant he liked him in a sexual way.

"i like your personality and you're fun to hang out with. Yeah. Oh and i like your boxy smile too,it's pretty cute"

"o-oh thank you for the reply"

Cringing by his stupid reply ( what did you expect, the boy was literally frozen back then) taehyung came to a stop and seated himself on the frozen bench, ice below his bum.

Yeah, trust me to say something back like that. What the hell was i thinking, of course he doesn't like me like that but... Still there's chances out there

With a huff, his cold breath managing to escape his mouth while doing so, taehyung raised his head to look at the shining moon above. It was no more than maybe half five and since it was late november, the days got darker quicker.

Jungkook view

Jungkook was stood awkwardly in the middle of the flower shop while holding a single rose. Jin had waved namjoon goodbye ages ago now And left to go to his office, leaving jungkook to see himself out.

He was left thinking to himself about what happened earlier. Something between a cringe and a frown was visible on the 18 year olds forehead, he totally regretted what he had said to taehyung. All he wanted to do was take it all back.

For real jeon, 'i like you', real smooth dude. As if tae would ever like you as more than a friend anyway

Maybe it was the way jungkook was so infatuated with the way taehyung was looking up at him with his round brown doe eyes, or the way he swore to never hurt him again- he doesn't know, but what he does know is that he was lucky to quickly cover it up by saying he likes him as a friend.

If only taehyung knew jungkook sees him as more than a friend.

The loud rustle of the trees outside caused by the winds alarmed the dark Male who looked up almost instantly, the frown now gone. The 18 year old glanced at his surroundings and realising there was no one he could pay for the rose to he set it down on the counter top and got ready to leave. He silently wished taehyung would come back before he could step out of the door but all wishes disappeared as jungkook had already opened the handle and stepped out, the bell above ringing while doing so.

His black leather jacket was tugged on tightly with his pale white hands pulling it closer on his body. All jungkook wanted right now was to get distracted by something- anything. With that thought in mind he pulled out his phone dialing a familiar number.

---

'Knock knock'

Rushing to answer the door, jungkook hurriedly shot up from his couch and shoved empty sweet wrappers he had been eating at away to somehow Make the couch look presentable.

As soon as he opened the door he was met with an over caked up face. large hoop earings clouded most his vision and a wide ass smile blinding him. It was no other than mina.

"Jungkookie! I've missed you!"

"don't call me that" jungkook had practically growled at the other, the hate for her was real but other than that mina was a good fuck for him.

"oh jungkookie you know you love it, right?" mina drawled out ( trying to be seductive but failing) while placing her hand on the 18 year olds bicep.

"i said. Don't fucking call me that." The male had growled out while smacking minas hand off his arm.

The said girl just ignored the rude action and huffed while walking past jungkook into his house. She had already began taking her shoes off which caused jungkook to just raise an eyebrow at her. He dismissed her actions because all he wanted was to fucking get his mind off everything.

"making yourself at home already i see" The CEO said with a roll of his eyes. As mina had turned around to face jungkook she replied with a smirk sitting on her baked face while jungkook simply just scoffed. The 18 year old Male strided forward and suddenly slammed mina against the wall - kissing her roughly with no care in the world. The girls moans were all that were heard in the lonely house. As they broke apart for some air jungkook lead the desperate mina upstairs, eager to get on with it.

As jungkook threw her on the bed he had began removing her clothes as she did the same. Soon jungkook was hovering over mina naked and he began kissing her again. He moved down to her neck and began sucking, creating a hickey. The moaning girl beneath him turned her neck to the side but her eyes caught on to something rather displeasing.

"what the fuck"

"what" jungkook had groaned, displeased his actions came to a halt.

"why is there another bra in this room jungkook. It's certainly not mine"

"no shit sherlock, now let's carry on"

Mina had now pushed jungkook off her and she sat staring at him with a frown visible on her face, covering her exposed body with the sheets.

" what now mina"

"here i thought you possibly liked me jungkook, but i come just to see another womans bra on your bedroom floor- tell me, have you ever like me ju-"

"look if you're not going to let me fuck you then please get the hell out"

"wow" Mina scoffed while putting her clothes on yet again.

"heartless bitch" she muttered while slamming the bedroom door shut.

"ugh for fucks sake" The 18 year old said to himself as he sat on his bed with a visible hard on.