18. all yours kook

Three weeks later

Taehyung view

A day out seems like a really good idea to the male lazily stocking flowers on the wooden shelves. Taehyung had enough of being sad and depressed. He wanted jungkook so bad, but it was a shame he thought jungkook didn't want him.

While yawning taehyung walked over to the counter placing himself on top with his arms beside his body, palms resting on the counter.

The past two weeks have been hell for taehyung. Jungkook would visit everyday, asking for the same bunch of roses in his usual cold tone. It hurt taehyung to the point he thought of trying to Make himself lose his love for jungkook, but, he knows that won't happen. He loves him too much.

Taehyung abrubtly jumped off the counter as soon as the door bell had rang, fixing his choker the male went to asisstance straight away only to stop his actions as a familiar cold face was in sight.

Jungkook view

"hey, kook! I didn't see a new bouquet of roses sitting on my kitchen table this morning" Mina complained pouting, which she thought was adorable but had jungkook mentally cringing.

"yeah yeah, i'm off to get them now" jungkook grumbled, putting his shoes on.  As he was about to leave mina stood in the way, her face pointing towards the right, expectantly.

"move" jungkook said blankly with a glare. However mina stood still, only blinking while a smile crept on her face.

"seriously, move, before i throw you out" jungkook growled attempting to walk around mina but failed as she blocked him.

"where's my goodbye kiss?" mina said innocently, still facing towards the right.

"non-existent now move" jungkook said yet again.

"not before i get my kissy jungkook, or do you want me to hurt taehyung, hhm?"

With a defeated sigh and a glare jungkook walked over to mina quickly placing his lips on her cheek and stormed out grumbling profanities aimed at the female.

How can i break up with her?  There has to be a way, theres gotta be, i cant keep up this cold act with taehyung anymore, it's killing me, i want to be with him, i need to be with him.

Jungkook sighed as he sat exhaustedly on his cylce, riding down the busy road.

As jungkook arrived at the shop, his cold face was immedietly put on as he entered. Guilt never leaving his stomach.

Taehyung view

Jungkook?  Oh no, please just by your roses and leave, please dont bother me
Who am i kidding?  I want you to stay, i miss you,

"jungkook"  taehyung whispered ever so quietly looking down at his figeting fingers which didn't go unnoticed by the said male who walked in.

"taehyung" jungkook replied coldy glancing at the other for a split second.

"uhm, the s-same roses r-right?" taehyung meekly asked, still looking down.

"uh huh" jungkook said walking to the counter ready to pay.

"thank you for visiting, here are your roses" taehyung said confidently making jungkook look up in mild surprise wondering about the sudden change.

Taehyungs hand was now aching due to holding out the bouquet for too long, and jungkook was just staring at it, wanting to talk to taehyung for longer.

"uhm sir your roses"

Realising he was just staring jungkook looked back up at taehyung and scoffed at the name 'sir'.

"really? Sir? That's what you're gonna address me as now?" jungkook scoffed yet again with a roll of his eyes making taehyung shy and upset again, jungkook noticing.

Jungkook view

Damn kook you really have to stop scaring him intentionally
But i cant hes just pissing me off by acting like im a stranger to him

"uh uhm w-well i-"

"whatever" jungkook muttered walking out forgetting the roses that were still sitting in taehyungs hands.

As jungkook was about so sit on his motorcycle he hesistated, thinking about taehyung but remembered leaving the roses back in the shop.

As he turned back around he was met with a running taehyung holding the familiar red flowers, some petals escaping once in a while.

Fuck it
I need him
I'll get him
Fuck mina
Fuck her plans
I'll ruin them
I'll ruin her
All i need is him
And him only
Im coming princess

"taehyung" jungkook said softly looking at the panting boy in front of him.

"you, uh, f-forgot the r-roses jungk-kook" taehyung said out of breath as he held out the bouquet only for it to be snatched out of his hand and thrown on the floor.

"kook! The roses you-" taehyung screamed in disbelief as he stared at jungkook in shock.

"you called me kook, tae" jungkook muttered softly as he walked towards the 20 year old.

"i did? Oh- oh you called me tae.."  Taehyung said softly looking down.

Jungkook carefully lifted up the Boys chin making taehyung look at him. Pain, loss, sadness and love were seen in the brown orbs staring right at him.

"taehyung"

"jungkook"

They both said at the same time causing something to trigger inside them because in a instant both males flung themselves towards eachother, caging themselves in eachothers arms.

They didnt want to let go. They missed eachother so much, their touch was almost a foreign feeling.

Jungkooks arms around taehyungs waist tightened and taehyungs arms around jungkooks shoulders never lost its place.

After 5 long minutes the males broke out of the hug but didnt let go of eachother.

Taehyung clutched onto jungkooks shirt while jungkook still held taehyungs waist. Bodies so close, faces so close and mouths so close... They could..

Kiss.

Which is what they did.

Jungkook immedietly cupped taehyungs face in his hands and attatched his lips with his. It was full of their unspoken love towards eachother, passion, it was needy.

Their mouths kept dancing together for so long now, taehyung held on to jungkooks shirt so tightly it was about to rip and jungkook never let go of taehyungs cheeks.

As they carried on kissing jungkook had lifted up taehyung into the air already so he placed him on the seat of his motorcycle, mouths still attatched.

It was then taehyung punched jungkooks chest lightly they broke apart, a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

"i love you taehyung, not mina, you. Just you. I love you" jungkook said out of breath.

"oh my god, i- i love you too. So much" taehyung replied quickly, a few tears escaping his eyes. Jungkook immedietly wiped them away with his thumb,  staring at his angel.

He's finally mine, and mine only.
Fuck his swollen lips are such a turn on
No kook this is not the time to get hard

"you're beautiful, taehyung. So beautiful and all mine"jungkook said stroking taehyungs thighs that were beside his body making taehyung blush.

"all yours kook" taehyung replied with a smile on his face as he placed his hands on jungkooks shoulders, staring at him with happiness. 

The two stayed like that in what seemed like forever. Never wanting to let go.

//////