20. red fluffy hair

One week later
Mina view

That gorgous brat jungkook thinks he can get away from me that easily huh, lets see how long you last jeon

One week before
Jungkook view

Jungkook and taehyung walked in hand in hand as they reached the mall. Jungkook glared at whoever stared at taehyung, tightening his hold around his waist to show taehyung was his and his only.

Because taehyung was a real beauty, especially when he wasn't wearing his usual attire for work.
Denim shorts hugged the ass of the 20 year old as an oversized (jeon jungkooks) sweatshirt covered his upper body.

((((//your girl was thinking of roses' outfit in forever young dp, shorts are longer tho but a tiny bit//))

"

"

c'mon baby, it's this way" jungkook said as he lead taehyung towards the store.

As taehyung Made himself comfy on the black leather seats, he looked at jungkook through the mirror and gave him a small smile, showing his thankfulness towards him to which he recieved a bunny smile in return.

(((((\////I literally dont know how long it takes for your hair to get dyed n shit in the hair dressers so lets just say an hour lol////\)))

An hour later

"fuck, princess, it's- wow-"

"wow? Good or bad wow? I- i don't know maybe it's too bright kookie, we should've gone for blonde maybe-"

"no, red is good baby, actually it's better than good- you look amazing petal, beautiful as always"

"t-thank you kook" taehyung stuttered, cheeks the same colour as his bright red hair.

"you really are good looking tae. I can't believe you're all mine"

"i love you sooooo much kookie" taehyung chuckled as smiled up at the other.

"i love you too. Now, lets' get out of here" jungkook sighed as reached for taehyungs hand only to be stopped by the male who looked at him with puppy eyes.

Fuck tae why do you have to always look so adorable

"kookieee~" taehyung whined as he made grabby hands at the younger. "carry meeee, tae is tired" The 20 year old said as he pouted cutely.

Jungkook chuckled while shaking his head as he lifted the other up so he was carrying him bridal style, taehyung immedietly smiling as he held on to jungkooks shirt with one hand and the other around his neck.

"my whiny little baby" jungkook said as he walked out of the mall with taehyung in his arms, pecking his lips while doing so leaving the other bright red.

---

Seokjin had given taehyung the rest of the day off so he could be with jungkook; they were cuddling on the bed while watching disney movies because taehyung had Made it known to jungkook he'd never seen one before, so the male insisted they watched some.

"how you liking the movie tae?" jungkook asked as he stroked taehyungs red fluffy hair.

"it's really good kook, and look! The princess has the same colour hair as me!" taehyung exclaimed happily as he leaned into Jungkook more.

"you're right baby, she does" jungkook chuckled as he placed a soft kiss on taehyungs forehead.

"princess?  Would you like to visit my work place tomorrow?"  jungkook asked as his eyes were still glued on the movie playing. As he recieved no answer he turned to look at taehyung to find him sleeping soundly, his mouth ajar as soft snores escaped, making jungkook coo internally. "guess i'll have to ask him in the morning" jungkook replied to himself as he laid himself and taehyung down on the bed after turning off the film.

"i love you so much taehyung" jungkook said as hugged the males waist tighter (as taehyung was lying on top of him) and buried his face into taehyungs neck, smelling his amazing natural scent.