Chapter 8: Fitz Vacker/Robin Hood

Ok, first of all: 213 days until Flashback comes out!!!! Second of all: I'M SO SORRY!!!!!! My computer got this computer virus that turned out to be a scam, so...yeah. I was also gone this weekend, so I wasn't able to update. I truly regret not being able to update. However, (this is the third thing, for those of you who are counting) my spring break has ended...ALAS. So, dear readers, this means less updating. Expect maybe 1-2 updates a week, until the end of May when school's out. My life is gonna get hectic, with musical practice, and piano, and confirmation, and homework, and graduation, and...you get the point. But you don't want to hear me rambling! Here is the awaited chapter!

Previously:

Kissing Fitz was...indescribable. It was like every happy feeling in the world, combined into one place. I felt like I was floating on air and diving into the sea at the same time. That kiss was the best thing that had ever happened to me, and all I could think of was that I never wanted it to end.

Finally, I broke away gently, with reluctance. He raised an eyebrow. "What was that?" he asked, breathless.

"That was a kiss, silly," I breathed.

"Can we do it again? I need to make sure you love me," he teased.

"All right," I said, kissing him again.

I woke up on Sophie's terrace, confused. I had no idea how I had gotten there. The sun was rising, and the scene was breathtaking. Something stirred beneath my left arm, and I tore my gaze from the beautiful sunrise to look. 

Sophie

Last night's events flooded my brain in a dizzying rush. The kisses, the stars, and best of all, Sophie. I glanced down again, to find Sophie staring sleepily at me. 

"How'd you sleep?" I whispered.

"Like I slept on a marble terrace in someone's arms," she said as she snuggled closer to me. 

"Fair enough," I agreed. It wasn't the most comfortable position.

"Aww, look at you two cuddling!" Keefe came from behind and wiggled between us beneath the blanket. The blanket fell off my shoulders, and I shivered.

"Hey!" I complained.

"Thanks for the blanket, Fitzy," Keefe smiled sweetly at me. Sophie scooted out of the blanket and walked over to me. "What, no cuddle time for Keefe?"

"Nope," Sophie said as I wrapped an arm around her.

"Why are we all gathered on the terrace?" Linh asked as she and Tam joined us. Keefe stood up.

"I found these two," Keefe jabbed a finger at Sophie and me, "snuggling out here! So I thought, why not join in?"

"We were enjoying it, until someone interrupted us," I glared at Keefe.

Tam's look turned downright murderous. "You did what?"

While Tam started to scold Keefe, Sophie looked at me, confused. "What's up with Tam?" She asked.

"Tam has an inner fanboy that he refuses to admit," Linh explained. 

"I do not have an inner fanboy!"  Tam shouted as he beat Keefe with the blanket.

"Wait, Tam has an inner fanboy about us?" Sophie and I asked at the same time. 

Linh rolled her eyes. "Wow, you guys are oblivious. It's pretty much the only thing we talk about at camp when you're gone."