Chapter One ~ News!

Your POV

My alarm clock starts blaring in my ears as I struggle to get it off, groaning I finally get to stop. Sitting up I struggle to get out of bed, for many reasons... My mother's call can be heard from downstairs. "Y/N, C'MON I HAVE SOME NEWS.. HURRY UP!" She yells. "Okay.. hold on..!" I yell back, getting up and heading down the stairs carefully. "What has you yelling so loudly?" I ask her as I step into what I believe is to be the kitchen, the cold tiles touching my bare feet making me shiver.

"The babysitter is out sick so you're going to come to work with me. So go get ready fast, I'll pick out some decent clothes for you." I think for a moment, listening to my mother make her way up the stairs. "So I just.. don't get a say, huh?" I ask myself, shaking my head, I go get ready.

*Time skip brought to you by... a your mother deciding what would look professional*
((Just imagine what you want to wear •~•))

After getting into the car, I lean my head near the window, beginning to wonder what the outside world looks like. "...hey mom?" I ask not moving from my position. "Yes, dear?" "W-...What does it look like? Outside.. I mean." She sighs and I can almost hear her frown. "Well, my dear.. it's beautiful beyond anything you've heard." That was all I heard after nodding.

I think I fell asleep some time during the drive because my mom was calling out for me to wake up. I groan as I rub my eyes, yawning. "Time to get up sleepyhead, we're here." I look towards the voice of my mother and smile. "Okay.. alright, I'm up." I give her a tired look. She helps me out of the car and starts leading me to who knows where.

All I know is that I hear her talking to someone asking about me. "Are you sure it's okay for her to be in here ma'am?" A.. male voice asks, probably to my mother. "Of course, I'll have a talk to her in my office, about.. the things here." The male voice makes a shuffling sound. "Her eyes are a little dull aren't they?" My mom tenses a bit, she never enjoyed talking about my blindness. "Well-" "I'm blind, sir." I interrupt my mother, she just sighs. "Oh- I'm terribly sorry- here." There's a click sound and a sound of a gate opening. "Thank you.. have a great day." My mother waves with her other hand as she leads me into what I imagine is a facility. I wave towards the direction of the mans voice.

Arriving into the building I hear lots of voices and movement, I cling to my mother in fear of losing her in this place. There are lots of, "hello doctor." and, "morning doctor." and sometimes a, "Oh! Who's this little girl?" Apparently mother doesn't talk about me a lot. Hearing a door open up and shut she tells me to sit on what I assume is a couch, and to wait until she gets back. 'Great.. I'm already bored and it hasn't even been thirty(30) seconds..' I groan, today is going to be a loooong day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uhm, okay so here's the first chapter, I hope you like it •~•. Remember don't be hesitant to give me any advice and so on. It's a nice thought for me. ^~^ anyway, have a good day/night.