Chapter 3 ~ Cantainment Breach?!

Your POV

Sitting here was killing me, I'm so bored! My mother's humming was the only thing keeping my sane I swear. I could hear her writing on paper and typing on a computer. Her quiet humming was... relaxing.

All of a sudden everything went. To. Hell. There was a static sound with a voice that came out the other end, "Multiple Euclid and Keter containment breaches! All personnel are to lock their doors and wait for re-containment! Please stay calm while we work this out!" The voice sounded panicked although he tried his best to sound calm. My mother got up in a hurry. "Listen, Y/N, I'm going to go out there alright? I want you to keep the door closed and locked no matter the person, got that? Either I or someone else will come get you when the breach is over. Promise me you won't open this door until then!"

My mother sounded so panicked, I nodded despite not wanting her to leave. "D-Do you have to leave..?" I asked, my heart pounding out of my chest. My mother would probably give me a heart-warming smile if I could see it, "Yes my dear, I have to see if I can help.." I nodded once more. "O-Okay.. I promise.." she patted my head and went to the door, "That's my girl.." and like that... she was gone.

I sat in the middle of the room for what seems like hours, trying my best to keep quiet, sometimes letting out a cry when I heard a scream. I don't know how long it really has been, maybe an hour. I'm so scared.. I'm like a sitting cockroach waiting for the exterminator to come and.. kill.. me.

It's probably been two hours now. I'm starting to believe no ones coming for me, I don't want to believe my mother's dead.. but it's hard to when all you hear is a beeping noise, and sometimes the scream... and sometimes the unknown noise of the SCP right outside that door.

Three hours. It's probably been three hours, maybe I should go look for my mother.. she said not to leave the room though.. I'll give it a day. Yeah.. a day seems like a good idea to finally leave this office. Good chance I'll die.. my mother always said I know too much for a ten year old. She said I was.. and I quote 'a smart cookie' she was always keeping care of me when she had the day off. We'd always do fun stuff, despite my disability.

I finally broke down. I started crying and wishing I was out of this hell hole, safe and sound with my mother. I miss her so much.. I'm trying to stay strong. I started to hum my mother's song, it calmed me down. I soon fell asleep humming that tune.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Um.. I didn't mean to make this so depressing ._. Guess even I have my demons *le cough* anyway.
Advise is always nice! I appreciate it!
Have a good day/night!