Chapter 6 ~ A Voice?

Your POV

Walking with someone who occasionally makes a groan noise, wasn't has bad as you might think. He'd usually stop for breaks, we even found this weird vending machine which I got some soup out of. That was neat. I'd usually try to strike up a conversation, it'd get awkward after a little bit and I'd stop. He didn't seem to mind though.

The silence was eery, and occasionally there would be a weird scape sound and the feeling of being followed. I tried not to think much of it.. I had Shy Guy with me after all!

Suddenly there seemed to be a loud voice yelling and a gun shot. Shy Guy seemed to panic and lightly but quickly pushed me into what I believe to be a hiding spot. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I stayed quiet. There was radio static and a gruff male voice saying something like, "SCP-096 spotted. In sector (REDACTED) requesting backup." He seemed calm. The voice sounded like it was turned away from us, probably trying not to look at Shy Guy.

I kept chanting in my mind 'Don't hurt him! Don't hurt my friend!' Praying that my words would be heard. Shy Guy seemingly whispered a "S..Stay... There.." it was hard to understand but I think that's what he said. I just quietly nodded. Boots heard rushing down the endless hallways, seemed to be coming this way. I closed my eyes it was a habit despite it not doing anything, I also covered my ears hoping this was a nightmare.

I think I blacked out. I don't remember much but someone was almost yelling at me to wake up. Opening my eyes I looked towards the voice. "Oh thank god! Sweetie, come with me, we'll get you to the medical bay!" I don't remember being injured.. maybe he wanted to be sure. "W-What?" I stuttered. He must've noticed my dull eyes because he picked me up. I squirmed not wanting to go with this stranger. "It's okay sweetheart, I'm going to bring you to the medical bay! It could have done something with you. I just want to make sure." I stopped squirming, it really was useless.

It seemed to take forever to get to this 'medical bay' but when we got there, doctors and scientists alike swarmed me and what I assume to be the guard that found me. "Easy! She must be exhausted!" The voices seemed to mumble something but quit. He sat me down on what feels like a bed and told me to rest. 'Someone will come talk to me in a few hours so rest while I can.'

I couldn't stop thinking about Shy Guy. What happened to him? Was he alright? I'll have to ask this 'somebody' but for now.. I am rather exhausted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to thank @Scp_fan_100 for their kind words! It honestly meant a lot •~•.

So um.. as you might tell there are no schedule, just when I get bored and or the time. Uhh I think that's pretty much it. Um any advise is great! I'm a growing writer apparently ._.

Have a great day/night! xD