12

"Back to my original point. If Loki is dangerous, then why bring him here?" Strange asks.

"We're looking for our father." Thor says.

"So. If you were to tell you where Odin was, all parties concerned would promptly return to Asgard?" Strange asks. I nod.

"Promptly." I say.

"Great. Then I'll help you." Strange says.

"If you knew where he was, why didn't you call me?" Thor asks.

"I have to tell you, he was adamant that he not be disturbed. Your father said he had chosen to remain in exile. And you don't have a phone." Strange says. I look at him in confusion.

"He chose to stay in exile?" I ask. Strange nods.

"My father is no longer in exile. So if you could tell me where he is, I can take him home." Thor says.

"Gladly. He's in Norway." Strange says. He stands up, suddenly Thor and I are standing beside a bookshelf. Strange reaches for something across the room, gold magic swirls around my hand as I make his hand freeze. He looks over at me.

"I'm just seeing whether this incantation requires any Asgardian modifications." Strange says. I look up to see the ancient book in his hand and release my grasp. He flips through the pages. "Nope." We're suddenly transported into different rooms, I become extremely dizzy.

"Will you stop doing that?" Thor exclaims.

"I just need one strand from both your hair." Strange says.

"Let me explain something, my hair is not to be meddled wi-!" Thor starts, but Strange is already behind us, plucking the hairs. We're suddenly at the main stairs. I stumble at the bottom of the stairs, Thor rolls down them. Unable to hold it in, I burst out in laughter as he tumbles down. "We could have just walked." Strange opens a portal.

"Don't forget your umbrella." Strange says. Thor raises his hand to call Mjolnir, we hear things crashing in the other rooms as it comes flying back.

"Sorry." Thor says when he catches it.

"I suppose we'll need our brother back." I say.

"Right." Strange says. A portal opens and Loki crashes to the floor. He looks up, dazed and confused.

"I have been falling...for thirty minutes!" Loki exclaims as he stumbles to his feet.

"You can handle him from here?" Strange asks.

"Yes of course." Thor says.

"Thank you very much for your help." I say.

"You think you're some kind of
sorcerer? Don't think for one minute, you second-rate-" Loki starts, but Strange pushes the portal forward and we land in Norway.