16

"Now listen to that. He's threatening me. Hey, Sparkles, here's the deal. If you wanna get back to Ass-place, Assberg..." The Grandmaster says.

"Asgard." Thor corrects him.

"Any contender who defeats my champion, their freedom they shall win." The Grandmaster says.

"Fine. Then point me in the direction of whoever's ass I have to kick." Thor says.

"That's what I call, contender! Direction would be this way, Lord." The Grandmaster says.

"Loki! Aurora!" Thor yells as guards haul him up and escort him out of the room. Loki and I head back to our seats among the VIPs.

...

Tonight is the battle between Thor and the Grandmaster's champion. Loki and I walk into the VIP box and take our seats on the couch in front. The Grandmaster addresses the crowd, announcing Thor. He comes walking out dressed in new armor and holding a few weapons.

Next, the Grandmaster announces his champion. Out into the arena bursts a green monster, roaring as the crowd cheers. Thor cheers along with them, he's excited? I've heard of this creature, Thor has told me about him. The Hulk, but why is he here? I look at Loki, his face has gone ghost white. All joy has been wiped from it.

"I have to get off this planet." He says, quickly standing up. I go to chase after him when he's stopped by the Grandmaster.

"Hey hey hey, where are you two going?" He asks us. We forced to sit back down and watch the rest of the fight. The fight begins with the Hulk beating Thor, until Thor manages to pick up the warhammer and sends Hulk crashing into the side of the arena. "What?" I grin. Hulk suddenly starts whipping Thor against the arena floor over and over again. The joy begins to return to Loki's face. He starts to cheer.

"Yes! That's how it feels!" He yells. The Grandmaster looks at him in confusion. "I'm just a huge fan of the sport." I chuckle as Loki sits back down, grinning at me. Hulk suddenly pounces on Thor and repeatedly punches him. Thor's head snaps back and forth, I grimace at it. Hulk is suddenly knocked back by a giant bolt of lightning.

I stand up and walk towards the glass window. Thor stands up, his eyes glowing white. He's seething with electricity as he knocks back Hulk again with another blast of lighting. The crowd begins to chant Thunder. Loki and I watch on, amazed at Thor's new ability. Thor suddenly falls over, I turn to see the Grandmaster holding an obedience fob. I narrow my eyes as the Hulk begins to beat Thor again. I simply turn and walk out of the VIP box, leaving the Grandmaster in confusion about my sudden departure.