18

I walk into the Hulk's room just in time to see Thor get hit in the face with a ball. I grin and walk closer.

"That's one way to start my day." I say. Valkyrie turns around to look at me.

"Aurora. What're you doing here?" She asks.

"Visiting my dear brother. Are we leaving?" I ask him. Thor nods and then smashes through the window. "I'll miss you all dearly. Farewell!" I jump out the window after Thor. I slide down the tower and jump off, gracefully hitting the ground and sprinting after Thor. I enter the ship Thor is inside just as he powers it us. "What is this?"

"It's called a quinjet. It's going to get us out of here." He tells me.

"It's quite ugly." I say, looking around it in disgust. The Hulk barges in and breaks the entire hull of the ship.

"Stop! Stop breaking everything!" Thor yells at him.

"Don't go!" The Hulk yells back. Hulk triggers something and a video of a woman with red hair starts playing. Hulk starts to freak out, breaking more of the ship. Is he shrinking? When it all stops, a human replaces the Hulk.

"Banner. Hey, hey, hey. You all right, Banner? Sun's going down. Sun's going down. That's it, breathe. I won't hurt you. Sun's going down." Thor quickly says to him. I simply walk up to the man and place my hand against his forehead. It glows gold as I transfer the feeling of calm to the man. I take my hand away and he looks at Thor.

"Thor?" He asks. I take a step back.

"Yeah." Thor says. They talk and catch up on what's happening. The man looks over at me.

"Who's she?" He asks.

"Right, you two haven't meet! This is my sister, Aurora. Aurora, this is Dr Banner." Thor says.

"It's bad news, bad news today." I hear the Grandmasters voice say. We walk to the windshield to see The Grandmaster's hologram towering over the city. "Sakaar, hear ye. Attention please. I have some bad news. My beloved, exalted Champion has turned up missing. Take to the streets. Celebrate my champion."

"Who's that?" Banner asks.

"He kind of runs the place. You actually lived within the walls of his tower." I tell him. Thor and Banner bicker a bit more.

"It seems that that criminally seductive Lord of Thunder has stolen him away." The Grandmaster continues.

"Seductive GOD of Thunder. We need to move." Thor says. I roll my eyes and follow him.

"Oh, no. This is bad. This is really, really bad. Thor, I think I'm freaking out." Banner says.

"No, no, no. Don't freak out. You're okay. Put these on." Thor tells him. After Banner dresses, we run out of the quinjet.