Crazy bird

This quote really resonated with me. I'm kind of going through a stressful time with issues where I'm trying to really not freak out. And so now even the smallest weirdest things are making me laugh...while my heart beats like crazy. But hey it is what it is.I based her character off Lou, if you know you know;)

Hope you enjoy this one!

 "Just live well. Just live."-Will Traynor.

You know sometimes Emily felt her imgainantion was the worst thing that could have happened to her. Especially at times like this. In a room full of people she stood to the sidelines waiting to be called to slave away at whatever crap her step-sister and step-mother would ask of her.

But it was okay. She was Eighteen and this was the last time. She was leaving for good after this trip and she couoldn't wait. And although maybe it was on bard terms where she was basically the servant, she would miss the travelling. She loved to see the world no matter how clumsy or out of it she was.

But she guessed it was just one of the perks of being any type of artist?

And so she stood next to the weird guy that worked for the Mason's and smelt a little too strong of his cologne. And the really nice dude she she met that works for the Jone's on her right. They snickered about the uptight people here. Made snide remarks about the famillies they woked for. But it's always worse when it's family

The hustling and busting of conversation turned to excruciatingly painful screaming from fangirls, with caked faces and fake boobs. Oh how badly she just wanted to laugh and then disspate into nothing. Instead she stood hands behing her back, swinging side to side with a goofy smile.

She always smiled.

Finn Huxley mounted the stage like it was made for him. But inside he was still the kid that got a little freaked out by wide eyed girls, screaming at him all at once.He flashed his boy next door smile, with perfect white teeth that drover the crowd wilder.

He chuckled to himself as he took hold of the microphone after waitng to be introduced.

"What's up guys!"he yelled.

Meeting with a chorus of cheers, he went on to explain the competition and what was going to happen. The end prize a chance to headline his next tour. And so with the most enthusiasm he could muster up, he made it sound more amazing than it probably was. And they were eating right out of his palms.

She looked into the pond through the widow absent mindedly to her surroundings. Was Finn hot? Hell yes. But that was just about as it went for her. Her wandering mind took down its own path, thinking of whatever she liked.

As he finished, Finn's eyes darted around the room. All the girls looked the same. The parents looked and dressed like they were definitly up themselves. The workes to the left looked mored annoyed. But what seemed to be the focus of his eyes was a particular girl that was kind of on the short side.

Her hair mousy brown hair was done up in two messy space buns. She wore big overalls that had two gold bird pins on the breast pocket. Her shirt was vintage, with numerous patterns and swirls with different colours. Her ears had daisy studs and her nails painted all shades of the rainbow. Her shoes were the most normal thing about her. A pair of converses that looked like the pattern had been drawn on.

She stuck out like a sore thumb not like she minded. But the wandering mind that only  he seemed to notice had him intrigued. She was different. With little to no makeup she was comfortable with being the odd one out. In fact she looked like she loved it. And ever so slowly after what he felt was forever he saw her turn towards him.