Speck of gold

I loved the top so much that I turned it into a co-ord. Because what's better than being comfortable enough to flaunt all of you.

" She's a saint with the lips of a sinner. She's an angel with a devilish kiss."- Unknown.

"No, no, no."

"Why should I? Nu uh fuck em all."

The passing of the very few patrons present at the hotel bar and the looks they were giving her had her laughing. Deep from the gut, painful wheezing, cackles as she was sure she was well on her way to getting shit faces drunk. If she wasn't already. Four, five, six? She had lost count minutes ago of how many she had along with the last of her sanity. If any of it existed in the bloody beginning. At the rate she was going at, finding herself here in the same exact spot the nights she has been here she was well on her way to being an alcoholic. She cursed how well she could hold her liquor. Tears stung the back of her eyes as she let out another rueful laugh. The drinks were doing a shitty job of taking off the edge she so desperately needed.

"Alex another please."

Her head pounded painfully against her skull rhythmically that she was sure she was going to regret tonight the next morning. Just like she always said to herself whilst drinking. Her body ached, exhausted from holding her self up and the weight of the world on her shoulders. Her heart felt dead, like it had beat the last of all capabilities of love she ever held. Looking into the mirror behind the towering shelves of bottles behind the bar she really took a look at herself. The facade of a confident and ecstatic girl looked right back at her. A girl who looked like she was having the best god damn week of her entire bloody life.

Sucking in a deep breath her hands shook as she ran it through the tangle of knots that are her strawberry blonde curls. The glossed hair shone out a peach pink under the hanging lights above her. Mascara that smudged under her eyes, gave her the beautiful aesthetic of raccoon eyes. Mumbling about animals and how she in now way resembles the cuteness a raccoon did feeling the envy towards rodents she tried her best to wipe as much of it away as possible. At times like this she hated makeup and the whole crap to do with dressing up. Her lips felt extremely dry, defiantly beginning to chap, noting there being nothing to help her current lip situation she continuously worked to wet them, her little pink tongue peeking out every so often. Propping her head up on the hand she rested on the bar she couldn't help the shit eating smug grin that took over her face.

Oh if only mama could see me now!

Enzo was bored out of his brains, simply from the fact that he was existing, like he almost always was nowadays. Barely living in slow motion, since there was rarely anything for him to do. Recovering from getting shot sucked. It sucked harder than the normal sucking his life did from being the youngest in his family. He didn't even try to hide it as the bimbo continued to purr at him. The face was pretty, much he body fake. Introducing Logan to the girls friend he, freed himself from the clutches of talon like hands. A light shiver running down his back at the thought of her actually managing to sink them into a person. His dear friend however already had his tongue down the friend, an image he wasn't keen on seeing and so made his way to leave. Or at least get as far away from them as he could. The stress of the day had finally begun to catch up on him.

Taking a seat at the bar he had every inclination of ignoring everyone and everything around him before retiring for the night. His left hand matted his hair hair down, rubbing his face as he let out a deep groan laced in tiredness, as he called the bartender over. Anything with a hard liquor with a strong kick was desperately needed for him to feel like he could function. The basics of walking, keeping his eyes open felt too hard as he slumped over the bar island, head propped up by the hand that sat on it.