Chapter 4

I am not Uncle Rick. I do not own PJO

The room felt heavy. No one knew what to do.

Nico and Leo were in a room full of primordials on another planet with two of the creators of everything.

Chaos and Order were whispering to each other but Order looked the most uneasy. She still had tears streaming down her face.

The primordials looked sad and uncomfortable. Their long lost baby brother was lost in battle, was returned to them dead, and was now brought back to life.

The fates were holding the now fixed and beautiful thread of their brother. They had enchanted it so that he wouldn't die because of the side effects of revival, there were so many awful and deadly side effects that could cause Lord to die.

"FATHER! HE'S AWAKE!" Kaia came running in.

Everyone in the room jumped. She had been silent and distant for nearly four hundred years, the second youngest child of Chaos and Order. Now she was running into the room with tears of joy.

"What?!" Tartarus cries out. He had let go of Hemera so he could rush to see his brother. He wanted to make sure he had heard Kaia correctly before sprinting to Lord's room.

"Lord. He is awake!" She dropped to her knees and started to sob again.

Leo and Nico exchanged glances, nodded, then followed the primordials to Percy/Lord's room.

The sight wasn't what they expected.

Lord wasn't just sitting up or laying down like a normal person. He was huddled in the corner of the bed and gripping the blanket so hard it should have ripped.

"Lord?" Order walked to the bed.

Lord looked at the bed side table with a panicked expression, there was a small dagger with a golden handle. He grabbed the dagger and aimed it at his mother.

"Percy?" Nico was next to try to talk to his cousin.

Lord just gripped the dagger tighter and aimed it at Nico now.

"Who are you?" He said full of fear. He looked across the room to see how many people were there. He couldn't count, all he knew was there was a lot of people. Too many.

A powerful dark purple aura emitted itself from the scared teen. He noticed the aura and jumped. "What's happening?!"

Everyone was watching Lord with sad eyes. They had just gotten him back and he doesn't remember anything.

"Hey..." Kaia walked over to the bed.

Percy/Lord was was pressed against the wall with bright blue tears forming in his now galaxy eyes. The knife was pointed at her but Kaia kept moving forwards.

"Just calm down. It's ok, just calm down." The aura lessened and she used that as the time to reach out and touch him. Kaia gently pushed his arm down and took the dagger away.

"Who are you?" He asked again. Kaia just looked at him with sad eyes but smiled. "My name is Kaia. I'm your sister..... your big sister." She was now sitting on the crumpled sheets and facing Lord. Her fingers were interlocked with her brother's. "I'm here. We'll get through this together, ok?"

"But I don't even..."
"We'll get through this together. Promise me." She said again.

He didn't argue, he just nodded his head with a soft smile that made Chaos smile too.

"Hello." Order smiled at Percy.

Percy had calmed down a bit but was still unstable at the moment.

"Everyone leave the room except for me and your mother." Chaos told the room full of people.

No one protested with Chaos but there was hesitation in leaving. Kaia was the last to leave the room but she followed orders non the less because she knew that her brother was back home and safe.

"So, Lord." Chaos sat on the bed and brother both Percy and Order into a hug. "You have no idea how happy we are to have you back." He began to cry once more.