Chapter 7

I am not Uncle Rick. I do not own PJO

A feeling of coolness rushed through his body and he spoke, "Kare Bear."

She tore away from the hug and stared at him. "What did you just say?"

"I said Kare Bear." He chuckled. "You're Kare Bear."

Suddenly she sat down in the floor beside him and punched his knee. "So you have memory loss and the first thing you remember about me is that stupid nickname you gave to me when you were three. that's just fan-fucking-tastic!"

Percy laughed and pulled his sister up. "So, Kaia, were we close?" Percy asked.

Kaia just smiled and hugged him. "The closest." He hugged her back. For some reason he felt as if she were different then the others. Everyone else needed to reassure him that they were close but to him, Kaia was different. They must've been very close before.

"Hey Kaia?" Percy asked.
"Yea?"
"When I get better, I want to travel and finish filling up these journals. There's so much I've written about but there's a few pages that look different then the ones I wrote." He opened to a page of a fire lily. "This one, the drawing, the style, and penmanship is different then the ones I recognize as my own. Do you know who else helped?"

Kaia nodded, grabbed another journal and opened to a page in the middle with a drawing of and title of Aquamarine Jade Wolf.

"I was the one who helped you." She responded. "We'd go travel together and learn about all sorts of things from across the galaxy."

Percy smiled and nodded.

"That's actually how you met Ai.... oh. OH SHIT! Oh shit oh shit oh shit." Kaia jumped up and was pacing around the room.

"What is it? What happened?!" Percy questioned with his voice laced with concern.

"Aida!" Kaia exclaimed to Percy. She knew that he didn't remember Aida. How could he? He can't remember basically anything. How is Aida going to react?!

"Who is Aida?" He asked once again. "Did I know her or something?"

"Oh hell yeah you knew her!" Kaia exclaimed as she adjusted her baseball cap. "She doesn't even know that you're still alive.... she's going to kill me. SHE'S GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Kaia tried to run off of the room but Percy grabbed her wrist. She kept trying to run but it wasn't until they were in the middle of the hall that she finally stopped and realized that he wasn't going to let go.

"Lord, please. Go back to your room. I need to speak to someone."

"Aida? Who is Aida and why does she scare you all that much?"

Kaia turned around and faced Lord, she gripped his arms and looked serious. "Please. Just go back to your room and stay there until mom and dad get back. Our siblings are busy right now so it's going to take a while before you can properly meet them."

"I'll leave you alone if you just tell me who this Aida person is!" He grabbed her arm back and stared her down with a wolf glare that he didn't know where he learned it from. "How hard is it to tell me who one person is?"

"It's hard to explain and it's too much to take in right now! I can't just drop this on you!"

"Come on! What could he more surprising then waking up with no memory and having a whole group of people know you!" Percy exclaimed.

"I will call your little demigod friends to keep you company. You will leave me alone until I see you again later."

Kaia managed to push Percy away and she ran. She turned to see him just staring her down with an angered expression but she didn't stop and he didn't follow.